CNRP-R Map Thread

comrade nikonov

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PDF america would not claim territories in the guyanas considering that the colonization process there was entirely different than ours.

Gran Colombia was a different state during spanish colonization, as well as had a different native population than most of the andean countries, and has long lost touch with its cousins in the south.

No need to fear Social Imperialism or anything, we want friendly relations, thats all.

Per a thread from the current owner, could you remove Prince Edward Island from the nation of Brunswick and give it a significantly different colour to stand out and label it as Prince Edward Island. My info thread will be along later today or tomorrow as I am at work and have limited access.

Two issues.

1) If only Mongolia was claimed by the Mongol Swedes and Imperium has troops in Xinjiang, why is Xinjiang colored red.

2) I believe I stated that Colstream didn't have a SoI in game to support that claim over Indonesia. Unless he suddenly got a whole bunch of land he doesn't have it as far as I know.

Sumeragi: Its an update per 2 days. Not that long. Patience.

Triyun:Mongol-Swedes has more than enough SoI, but first explain how the Imperium got past the Imperial Republic, not to mention he promised me Madagascar was the last viceroyalty. Colstream is not added right now. Oceania is not colstream.

Vince Sixx: Please live with the border. I can't change it.

Edited by comrade nikonov

Sumeragi: Its an update per 2 days. Not that long. Patience.

Triyun:Mongol-Swedes has more than enough SoI, but first explain how the Imperium got past the Imperial Republic, not to mention he promised me Madagascar was the last viceroyalty. Colstream is not added right now. Oceania is not colstream.

Vince Sixx: Please live with the border. I can't change it.

Please note i have reduced my claims to the Russian oblast of Chukotka, and our nation name is The Bolshevik Federation. Thank you.

I have established the Indochinese Protectorate, which is under joint control of Triyun and I. Please do not erase the regions, and label it off to the side so that we may keep the integrity of the borders.

The Indochinese protectorate currently encompasses all of Thailand and Laos, and will soon contain Vietnam and penninsular Malaysia.

No you don't. That's USC's protectorate, worse luck. What's even worse luck is that protectorates aren't indicated on the map, which they should be.

IIRC, the only free areas are Northwest Territory, Yukon, the Prairie and Mountain States, and central Africa.

No you don't. That's USC's protectorate, worse luck. What's even worse luck is that protectorates aren't indicated on the map, which they should be.

IIRC, the only free areas are Northwest Territory, Yukon, the Prairie and Mountain States, and central Africa.

<_<

I move my claim to here then:

Mynation.png