gremlins!?

tyler kaiser

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello tyler kaiser,

after looking at your case I think you have the chance to learn from your mistake. Attacking an alliance is no good idea, no matter if your "target" is a ghost/impostor or not, most will engage you just to protect their AA.

I have talked to MHA and they will cease fire for now. You may talk to Ejay and ask him to peace you out. However, since you have attacked his nation, I will leave the decision to give you peace or to keep fighting for the rest of the week to him. The question of reparations for your initial damages is also something you have to clear with Ejay yourself.

Once you have settled your issues with Ejay, you are free to go.

Good luck with your future in CN and next time think more wisely about who to declare war against.

(DAC)Syzygy

Grämlins Praetor

This is one of the most honorable posts I've seen around these forums as of late.

o/ Gramlins.

$%&@ yeah. Don't mess with the Grämlins, baby.

why fight wars, if you can hire mercs :D

good work guys, and this thread made me smile,

if you need some help or money ejay, just drop me a line,

mercyfull as allways syz

and to tyler kaiser, i hope you have learned your lesson, you made an failure, but you encountered the only ally, which may in the end, even help you to grow, not all would have been this mercyfull, don´t spoil this chance.

this thread really exists :awesome:

If they don't PZI you, try joining an alliance that can teach you something and then actually listen to what they have to say next time. :wacko:

Eh, Grämlins and MHA aren't the PZI type. In fact, assuming he doesn't spam them with asshat PM's, I'd expect after the wars expire they'd leave him alone.

Unless they really need some target practice.

But hey, you got terms, good for you

Edited by arentak

I am thoroughly amazed at the generousity of the Gremlins. Tyler, you raided a very dangerous group, and for them to let you off so lightly is really saying something about their character. I do hope that you take this second chance they have given you and do something worthwhile with it. You truly got off lucky, not all alliances would have allowed you to have peace.

Edited by hormones74

ze grämlins can defend; even when they have no other nations in range. that is scary. imagine if tyler had radied someone at 30K NS. global radiation would skyrocket.

It's a good thing TOP tested Gramlins with a scouting nation before fully committing, I sense TOP has delayed its betrayal of the gramlins. :awesome: