gremlins!?

tyler kaiser

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No idea my friend. Allow me to state it did look normal at one point in time, however, over the course of redundancy which plagues planet Bob, it then became mutated within the process.

So that's why my face looks the way it does. Makes perfect sense! CN-induced mutation... who would've thunk it? :blink:

Unofficial Grämlins surrender terms/ Official EJ Surrender Terms

1. Ejayrazz smells like Gary Coleman on a pickle holding a Celine Dion CD covered in lip gloss on top of a naked Oprah Winfrey with whip cream smothered in between her toes, which were formerly licked by Bill Clinton, though he didn't inhale.

2. Ejayrazz realizes he shouldn't be insulting himself within the surrender terms, but this is him not giving a damn. He also realizes this is a game and !@#$ happens. He also doesn't understand why this is included in the surrender terms.

3. I agree to contact government if a supposed 'imposter' is bearing their alliance affiliation.

4. Send a sum of 50 tech to a nation or nations announced within the next day or so.

5. Realize you are one lucky !@#$%^& I am just a chillaxed fella.

6. Good luck in MHA. They are a fine alliance.

(Just agree and you get your peace. Seriously, I am a 1k nation. My bio could be seen as misleading and I wont pretend otherwise, however it is your responsibility to check with government pertaining to the AA in question)

o/ Gramlins

(Yes, that is to piss you off, Bob)