gremlins!?

tyler kaiser

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what would you do?

What I told you in my last in-game PM may work. The Grämlins are also informed of all that convo and you may even have a chance to get out of this.

Please now don't waste my work with some silly post on these forums, would you?... ;)

why would the gremlins accept a small really bad nation like that. blows my mind. :jihad:

So he was small and bad, and ... you were in range ... ?

Could, uh ... could you explain that one? Also, I can think of a few reasons off the top of my head why there might be a smaller nation legitimately in Grämlins.

edited for grammar fail

Edited by Quinoa Rex

lol dont even know what to say...

Just for your information, ejay was once a long time member of our alliance and even a government member at one point. Then he left the game cause of his rl, now he came back. And you owe us 2 million of his startup aid.

hello tyler kaiser,

after looking at your case I think you have the chance to learn from your mistake. Attacking an alliance is no good idea, no matter if your "target" is a ghost/impostor or not, most will engage you just to protect their AA.

I have talked to MHA and they will cease fire for now. You may talk to Ejay and ask him to peace you out. However, since you have attacked his nation, I will leave the decision to give you peace or to keep fighting for the rest of the week to him. The question of reparations for your initial damages is also something you have to clear with Ejay yourself.

Once you have settled your issues with Ejay, you are free to go.

Good luck with your future in CN and next time think more wisely about who to declare war against.

(DAC)Syzygy

Grämlins Praetor

So he was small and bad, and ... you were in range ... ?
I'll have to start a new nation after 9 months of dedication to cyber nations

like really, how have you been "dedicated" to this game 9 months and have been in range of eljay? you could reroll and build up 5 times your current strength in a month, not even trying that hard.

hello tyler kaiser,

after looking at your case I think you have the chance to learn from your mistake. Attacking an alliance is no good idea, no matter if your "target" is a ghost/impostor or not, most will engage you just to protect their AA.

I have talked to MHA and they will cease fire for now. You may talk to Ejay and ask him to peace you out. However, since you have attacked his nation, I will leave the decision to give you peace or to keep fighting for the rest of the week to him. The question of reparations for your initial damages is also something you have to clear with Ejay yourself.

Good luck with your future in CN and next time think more wisely about who to declare war against.

(DAC)Syzygy

Grämlins Praetor

tyler kaiser, consider yourself lucky to have someone as merciful as (DAC)Syzygy here decide your fate. many alliances would have lit you up.

Pah Grämlin's can't fight off a tech raider and have to get the MHA to kick there $@!, amazing military machine my $@! <_<:P

Lesson learned: Don't raid and Definitely don't raid the Grämlins

Also what is ejay doing with such a puny nation?

Got deleted, came back, getting back up to where he was.

Also, MHA vs. Grämlins, 4/25/09

Calling it now.

Edited by Boondock

hello tyler kaiser,

(DAC)Syzygy

Grämlins Praetor

This is extremely generous. I'm so glad my protectors are allied to you guys.

Edited by hormones74

This thread (and the other one) brightened up my day ... and a war probably brightened up Ejay's, once he gets over the $2m. You really shouldn't attack a nation wearing an alliance's AA though, many others are less nice about it than we are.

And seriously guys, we're not called Gramlins. It's Grämlins, or if you can't manage that Gremlins. Thanks <_<

Join TOP. Then TOP will have to betray the Gramlins. Or something.

They've already been betrayed. TOP obviously organized and supported this raid. It's only a matter of time before they announce their Declaration of War formally.

Also, it's a really good idea to raid alliances, especially ones with over 2,000 nukes.

You attacked me.

I attacked back, today, after having a fever of 104 degrees and not being able to log on..and you still end up attacking me today? I find it hard to believe AFTER you attacked you began regretting your actions. I have a hunch you knew it was wrong but wished to get another day's worth of attacks in before bewildering yourself to peace talks.

You have attacked me for accumulative two days.

I have attacked accumulative one day.

Hell, I even CHANGED my "About me: for you..

Edited by Ejayrazz