gremlins!?

tyler kaiser

i am one of those players who can never really commit to a alliance no matter how hard i try. so recently there was this low ranked guy who said he was in the gremlins but he even called himself out on it, so i raided him... i haven't been in a war for a while and military spending was adding up. it said he was inactive for 7 days! easy money right :unsure:WRONG i was amazed when after the battles were over i had 2,000,000 dollars more in my treachery! bad move though afterwords i went on the forums a little bit went to bed, went to school and come to my computer to see 30 new messages in my inbox. 3 new nations from the Mostly Harmless Alliance destroyed 1/3 of my infrastructure! I'm a rock in a hard place right now all do to a misunderstanding with the gremlins. i figure by the end of the week I'll have to start a new nation after 9 months of dedication to cyber nations. what would you do?

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am one of those players who can never really commit to a alliance no matter how hard i try. so recently there was this low ranked guy who said he was in the gremlins but he even called himself out on it, so i raided him... i haven't been in a war for a while and military spending was adding up. it said he was inactive for 7 days! easy money right :unsure:WRONG i was amazed when after the battles were over i had 2,000,000 dollars more in my treachery! bad move though afterwords i went on the forums a little bit went to bed, went to school and come to my computer to see 30 new messages in my inbox. 3 new nations from the Mostly Harmless Alliance destroyed 1/3 of my infrastructure! I'm a rock in a hard place right now all do to a misunderstanding with the gremlins. i figure by the end of the week I'll have to start a new nation after 9 months of dedication to cyber nations. what would you do?

sounds fun

You take the risk when you raid of a raid fighting back or getting friends. This is why almost all of the alliances that do allow raiding (like TORN) have clauses in their charter that say that raiding is done at your own risk, set out very strict rules for raiding, and specify that you are not to ask for help from your alliance if you end up in a sticky spot.

Also, what were you thinking raiding an alliance?

Edited by Quinoa Rex