TPF & Zenith Get Even Closer

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Somewhere in our thread. You figure it out... <_<

In the "Lord Boris suggested Argent was irrelevant"-thread you can start for that sole purpose...

I feel like you're the one with the bruised ego because of the derail. People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Im sad to see that my allies in TORN consider FOK's allies TGE and Argent to be irrelevant to their sphere.

Both of which are very heavily tied into groups like TOOL. It would be pretty foolish to assert that if TOOL or someone else on white (probably short of STA) were hit that most of white, including those alliances, would support their comrades on the team. One doesn't have to be tied into absolutely everyone else on a team to become essentially an extended part of the unity/MDP ties of that team. Hell, I quite like Argent (TGE, not so much, but we can't win them all).

I'm sad to see that my allies in FOK consider posting trying to stir things up without first trying to either clear things in public channels or asking for clarification when some appears to be needed.

Edited by Lord Boris

No, my emotions are really hurting right now though, and you aren't helping.

I know you like to try to win at debates and stuff, but you aren't exactly making yourself look better, you cute little troll. Now it might do you well to listen to your alliancemates - I like Argent, and I'd rather not have that image ruined.

Hardly. A more accurate conclusion would be more or less it became unnecessary. With some of the recent individual treaty upgrades, the relevant parts of White are in a de-facto bloc anyways.

Just what i was thinking..... ^_^

Im sad to see that my allies in TORN consider FOK's allies TGE and Argent to be irrelevant to their sphere.

HUH? where did you get that ideal out of what he said?

Seems there are some post that would indicate this treaty is like a move on a chess board, like there is an ulterior motive behind this. One might even say a conspiracy theory :o

Truth is we just love a good investment ;) and where better to invest then beach front property with great friends :P

PS i don't wear condoms it ruins the sensation :D