TPF & Zenith Get Even Closer

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whiteacre was the name of that White MDoAP bloc that was in progress... guess that failed, which shouldn't surprise me...

o/ Meatshields.

Hardly. A more accurate conclusion would be more or less it became unnecessary. With some of the recent individual treaty upgrades, the relevant parts of White are in a de-facto bloc anyways.

Edited by Lord Boris

This treaty makes me tingle.

Your hopes and dreams, nothing more.

God I laughed :D

I own Whiteacre! Glad to be with TPF on this!

Woot!

I'm at the bonfire tonight and we're BBQing some ribs, shish kebabs and of course we're having Salad.. with Balsamic Vinegarette dressing ;)

The pot thickens! :awesome:

Fixed that.. We are adding a POT of beans and smoked sausage just for you :P

oo/ Zenith

oo/ TPF

Good so see this. I love that Zenith! :)

Hardly. A more accurate conclusion would be more or less it became unnecessary. With some of the recent individual treaty upgrades, the relevant parts of White are in a de-facto bloc anyways.

Our lack of relevance is duly noted. Thank you for your support.

Im sad to see that my allies in TORN consider FOK's allies TGE and Argent to be irrelevant to their sphere.

Gotta get enough definite strength to roll Ragnarok and SuperFriends, obviously.

Now you have us. Zenith was the last piece of the puzzle. Now we attack!!!!! Because.... well RoK stole the OPP idea, yeah thats it. We are coming for you RoK. Hal I am coming for you.

Always happy to see us growing closer to another white alliance and Zenith is a class act.

As for TGE and Argent? I don't know Argent why is that? Argent I will be coming for you as well. And TGE is in the capable hands of FoK whom we remain in constant communication with. I have no doubt the issues TGE once suffered from, will be fixed and we can begin regrowing our ties.

Your love is noted.

Edited by Poobah