Another Merger Announcement From Another Alliance

UberSpion

/A\/A\ Another Alliance Official Announcement

aaflagfinal.jpg

I come to Planet Bob today to announce Another Alliance Merger.

We started these talks with a most excellent introduction. Basically went like this:

It all started with the abduction of a prized thoroughbred racing horse named "GargantuanDesire." Basically went like this:

14:03 UberSpion ever seen The Godfather?

14:03 KingC[TSE] yesh

14:03 UberSpion we'll we're going to make you a offer you can't refuse

14:04 KingC[TSE] So what you got mate?

14:04 UberSpion if you refuse it, i'll kill your prized horse and put it's head in your bed

14:04 KingC[TSE] NOT PONY!!!

14:05 UberSpion yes, accept or the Pony gets it

14:05 KingC[TSE] Offer first, I can always buy another Pony

14:07 *UberSpion brushes the pony down

14:07 KingC[TSE] xD

14:08 KingC[TSE] GET THE *bleep* OFF MY PONY *bleep*!

14:08 *UberSpion plucks hair off pony

14:08 UberSpion wat?

14:09 UberSpion the only requirement on your part, that we, or should i say I, would like to hear. Is that you fully accept LULZ and what they stand for.

14:10 UberSpion oh and one day we will ask you to do something for the family.

and so on and so forth..

The abduction was difficult actually. I mean stealing a horse isn't quite as easy as back in the old days. I mean everyone rode horses. So the acquisition of a horse trailer took some time. Especially one that would attach to a bike. Not just any bike. A Dutch bike, and we all know those dutch bikes are just weird amiright?

So if you could imagine a very Dutch ProdigyNL peddling furiously down a gravel road towing a horse trailer. Impressed yes? Who knew he had the gears for that? I mean I personally only had a 12 speed growing up. But I live where it's very hilly. Thankfully his adaptation to his flat terrain and over all "Dutchness" allowed him to succeed in the kidnapping. Or would it be called a "horsenapping." We at /A\/A\ just don't nap kids. That's poor sportsmanship. I mean really, where is the challenge? Besides we have better applications for our resources. Like trying too hard..

So it's with great pleasure to announce that Another Alliance will be accepting the merger of The Shadow Empire into Another Alliance. While The Shadow Empire has done a very good job at staying in the shadows. We have grown to appreciate their membership and contribution to our irc channel.

I would also like to state that the one nation sitting in peace mode and 16 days inactive is under the protection of Another Alliance. And should SOMEHOW he be harmed. OH YOU WILL PAY. After we ask you how you harmed a peace mode nation that is inactive. Because we would love to know. Really, please post it up on our boards. www.anotheralliance.com

Signed:

/A\/A\

UberSpion Triumvirate of LULZ

ProdigyNL Triumvirate of SRSBSNS

Mak Triumvirate of Girl Fights

Samotopia, Minister of Foreign Affairs

BringMeTheHorizon, Minister of Sexy

Titinius, Minister of Sex

The Shadow Empire

King C

DonGiovanni023

I would also like to state that the one nation sitting in peace mode and 16 days inactive is under the protection of Another Alliance. And should SOMEHOW he be harmed. OH YOU WILL PAY. After we ask you how you harmed a peace mode nation that is inactive. Because we would love to know. Really, please post it up on our boards. www.anotheralliance.com

Sanction maybe? NO ONE IS SAFE.

Congrats on the merger. :) Mergers are great for everyone.