CN News

Mogar

So, a while ago, I made a channel called #CN_News, and posted important threads as they happened, now as dramaz appear to be picking up, I've decided to resurrect this channel so I dont get banned for amsging a whole bunch when it hits the fan, so join us on coldfront in CN_News, and be kept up to date on all the latest CN dramaz.

I would like to request a new game be added to your channel. While awaiting for news, we can play "Guess which alliance Mogar will join this week!"

I think it will be highly entertaining.

I've actually only been in 4 alliances in my entire CN career, which started in may/june of 06.

That's a lot.

CDS for over a year, I was the last person on the AA besides 2 inactive nations who were deleted shortly after, TPF for 11 months, and then NPO for 2 months, and now i'm in IRAN and dont plan on leaving any time soon, so not really.

Or....just link them in this thread >_______>

that would be useless since people on IRC would have to come to this thread before going to other threads, posting them in an IRC channel is easier, and based off the Coalition war, is quite helpful to a large portion of the cyberverse.

I think a thread of important events linked in the OP would be helpful as well, if not as much as an IRC channel would be. Though my alliance's forums and private channel keep me personally updated well enough if I don't feel like slogging through these forums myself :v:

that would be useless since people on IRC would have to come to this thread before going to other threads, posting them in an IRC channel is easier, and based off the Coalition war, is quite helpful to a large portion of the cyberverse.

As long as it remains in ONE chan, I don't mind. During the last war, you kept on posting threads that had been there for a few days with nothing new besides trolling (which can be fun at times but can't be considered news).

As long as it remains in ONE chan, I don't mind. During the last war, you kept on posting threads that had been there for a few days with nothing new besides trolling (which can be fun at times but can't be considered news).

well i cant be here to report the news 24/7 I do occasionally have to have a life.(I know, I play CN, I dont have a life)