Ragnarok Anouncement

rishnokof

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you ask me to stop in a sweet way I might.

The question was not answered to that poster once, let alone time and time again.

I saw someone try that once. You didn't stop <_<.

If you look through the thread, I'm sure you'll find an answer among all these posts.

Actually he said that the treaty was signed with Hoo, and only Hoo essentially. Read it again.

No. That's an incorrect assumption. The bottom line is that with leadership changes, nobody knew each other. We didn't maintain diplomatic ties as well as we should have and relations with GOD were strained prior to the most recent incident.

There's no tinfoil here...and no disdain. You non-RoK/non-TPF guys can continue to fan the flames all you'd like, but it's not working. We're still talking to Rok gov and working to rebuild our relationship.

No. That's an incorrect assumption. The bottom line is that with leadership changes, nobody knew each other. We didn't maintain diplomatic ties as well as we should have and relations with GOD were strained prior to the most recent incident.

There's no tinfoil here...and no disdain. You non-RoK/non-TPF guys can continue to fan the flames all you'd like, but it's not working. We're still talking to Rok gov and working to rebuild our relationship.

Why does no one talk to me? :(

So I am guessing you do not have an answer as to how that question is a reasonable one for this thread?

My original question was reasonable for this thread because it involved the situation that RoK identified as a catalyst for this cancellation. Since the OP referenced that situation, I figured I'd get RoK's thinking on a question that was posed to their allies GOD many times but has yet to be answered by them.

My original question was reasonable for this thread because it involved the situation that RoK identified as a catalyst for this cancellation. Since the OP referenced that situation, I figured I'd get RoK's thinking on a question that was posed to their allies GOD many times but has yet to be answered by them.

As I tried to explain earlier GOD's attitude toward the KM situation has nothing to do with the reason this treaty was canceled the reasoning given in the OP was how TPF handled an ally of RoK, therefore your question does not actually deal with the content of this thread.

The Catalyst was the way TPF treated a RoK ally NOT the KM situation. I hope that clears things up.

As I tried to explain earlier GOD's attitude toward the KM situation has nothing to do with the reason this treaty was canceled the reasoning given in the OP was how TPF handled an ally of RoK, therefore your question does not actually deal with the content of this thread.

The Catalyst was the way TPF treated a RoK ally NOT the KM situation. I hope that clears things up.

I thought my first post would've cleared this up ... <_<

No, thats an excellent way of saying we dont know RoKs membership. I am as guilty as anybody in TPF of not getting to know them and simply going through Hoo all the time. As is I don't know anything about RoK now. Thats my fault, I was lazy and figured Hoo would be around forever so never bothered to get to know anyone else. Mhawk was new and did not know them and Slayer retired so it should have been on me to get to know the new Hoo free RoK, I never did. Thats a bad on me. Not RoK.

I am sorry to keep breaking your heart and not want anything to do with your hope for some great war or drama. I don't dislike RoK at all. I don't even dislike GOD. Hell this entire thing may lead to getting to know RoK again. So you can take your drama wishing for $@! elsewhere and look for it. Because trust me one thing Rok does know is that if I thought they had poor members I would not have a problems saying it. I am not know for my discretion.

I won't feel right letting you take all the heat for that one. When I was DMoFA Slayer and Jbone had asked me to keep the fires warm with RoK and I think I did a pretty decent job of that. I was in their chan goofing off with them nightly. Hell, I even joined their Fantasy Football league. (which I won by the way. Can't let Hoo live it down just yet.) Once Mhawk and Co. came around and I got shuffled to Minister of Protectorates that relationship I had started building got put on the back burner and I never really made a sincere effort to keep up my ties there. Then Hoo left and that just about did it for most of us at TPF unfortunately. I see there is at least a hint of warm feelings still there. I'm sure things will get worked out in the long run.

You say that like TPF was some alliance Rok didnt know. TPF was also a Rok ally, just not an ally in the SF. So when you say things like "the reasoning given in the OP was how TPF handled an ally of RoK" you are distorting the event. It should read something like, two Rok allies had an issue and Rok dumped one for the other. I would think they had no choice in the matter because of their membership in SF.

You say that like TPF was some alliance Rok didnt know. TPF was also a Rok ally, just not an ally in the SF. So when you say things like "the reasoning given in the OP was how TPF handled an ally of RoK" you are distorting the event. It should read something like, two Rok allies had an issue and Rok dumped one for the other. I would think they had no choice in the matter because of their membership in SF.

The reason was the lack of a meanignful relationship, which both sides recognize as the case. The situation in question was the catalyst for finally acting on the fact. It wasn't choosing one friend over another, so much as a reminder that one of the friendships had just sort of fallen away over time.

This wasn't the lone event nor was GOD the only ally that RoK felt TPF treated in a manner that was not deemed acceptable. Previous issues were discussed and worked out, but since it has been a repeated issue it was obvious that RoK and TPF simply were not on the same page anymore.

I happened to lead RoK for a little while and oddly enough am well versed on the situation so I will say this as clearly as I can and hope a good portion of you can go back to posting hails and such in other threads:

This wasn't an SF issue. This wasn't a KM issue. This was not a OMG WAR issue. The end.

Does anyone else feel like we are going in circles here?

There seems to be a serious problem with reading comprehension. If you have anymore questions regarding this thread please make your way back to page 1 and re-read. Everything has been covered more then once.

As my last post in this thread I would like to thank mhawk and TPF overall for maintaining a civil discourse throughout.