Erik Betrakte

Bacharth

Scene 1: Sixx Feet Under

Erik looked in the mirror of his room. The world had gone into anarchy. It's time to look like it. He taped a picture to his mirror and got out some makeup. He placed a few war-paint marks on his face, and shook his head at the mirror. The heat and sand had made his hair huge and unmanageable, and weakened his clothes to the point of tearing.

He then decided he needed to "shop" for protection and some transportation. He reached under his dresser and grabbed his AR-15. He loaded a few clips and shoved them into his belt. Time for some shopping.

The hotel he was in had descended into complete chaos. People were stealing, killing people, and dying. Getting out of here would be the hard part. He heard a knock on his door. He panicked and ducked behind his bed, $@ing the gun and praying to Odin he wouldn't die.

"Anyone in here? Hello?" Someone shot a .45 into the ceiling. Erik heard a scream from above. He looked under the bed and counted about sixx feet.

He got an idea. He hid his gun behind him in a way that it would be easy to grab and aim in less than a second. Hopefully he could catch them by surprise.

One of the men, the shortest, walked behind the bed and saw him. "Well what do we have here? Some i am lame with long hair." The two others walked behind the bed.

"Oh hey, I think I seen this guy before," the tallest said, "this is that one leader guy, Betrakte, from Norsvea."

Erik mumbled something, trying to sound scared. Thank you high school drama.

"Speak up King Nothing, what are your last words?"

"I'm not him, I'm no leader, my name..."

"Your name what, what's your name?"

"My name," he continued, "is Vince...Mother$%&@ing...Sixx." Er-Vince pulled the gun from behind him and aimed high. He emptied his clip at the three of them. They all fell onto the ground. He looted their bodies for ammo and armor and headed downstairs. It's time to take back my country.

Scene 2: Sixx Weeks Later

In the past sixx weeks, Erik has become Vince M. Sixx, the name of the original leader of Distopya. He shot his way out of his hotel and to a supermarket where he and three others held out for a week, eating and drinking all that was there. Once his men had exhausted the resources of the market, they took what medicine they could and made their way for the nearest military base.

They took refuge in a barracks where they learned more about each other. It turns out that his first friend, Michael Herschel, was an electrical engineer and was good with fabricating things. He got some solar cells and hooked the entire barracks up to solar power. Nick Young was a pilot. Give him anything with controls and he could fly it; however, he wasn't that good with shooting or doing anything else useful. Tom Rive is a forager. Every day he would come back with meat, vegetables, with as little radiation as possible. Together, the four began a project: create a solar-powered plane, and then get radio contact with another.

They found an old YC-7 Skyvan. Since the entire top covered with solar panels would not power it enough to have a great range, they added a few intake powerplants from some F-15s, took out some unneccesary, yet power-hungry devices, and left it with the only neccessary systems: the propulsion system, and the radio system. As it was now, the plane would be able to fly from New York City to London as a commercial airliner would, with an hour break to charge the solar batteries, enough time to possibly find fuel.

The four also adopted a unique uniform. Leather, Chains, Armor plating, chainmail, anything they could get their hands on. Fishnet was a staple, as it could keep them warm in colder climates, yet let their bodies breathe in warmer and humid climates. Leather jackets and pants provided enough protection against small hand-held arms.

The "Mannskap", as some would call them, travelled around apocalyptic africa and southern europe, trying to find any life signs out there, any forms of contact. Norsvea, as they thought, would be lost most likely.

"Is anyone out there? Hello? We're trying to find someone!"

OOC: I guess I'm allowed to join as it doesn't say closed anywhere. :lol:

IC: A voice speaking in German comes over the radio. "Hello, this is the Alvonian 2nd Infantry...or at least what's left of it...we lost our sergeant...We have ammunition and manpower and we are all trained to survive harsh conditions. As such, we ask that whoever is there to identify themselves."

OOC: Sorry to say, but that thing needs some fuel, as that's how turboprops work. :/ Just say it has some fuel. :P

IC: A harsh voice, full of static, was heard on the radio. "This i... RN Cent... Much of... ation is... ked... We a... few survivors." And so, the first post-nuking message from the RA got out to the public. They were still around, even after all of that.

OOC: I guess I'm allowed to join as it doesn't say closed anywhere. :lol:

IC: A voice speaking in German comes over the radio. "Hello, this is the Alvonian 2nd Infantry...or at least what's left of it...we lost our sergeant...We have ammunition and manpower and we are all trained to survive harsh conditions. As such, we ask that whoever is there to identify themselves."

Another voice crackled onto the radio. " This is God-Emperor freakwars, identify thyselves."

fallout-3-20081210103221985_640w.jpg

The god-emperor in his base on an unnamed isle.

"We are refugees from Gebiv," Vince replied, "my three friends were living in Gebiv, and on the way to the Republic, my plane went down in Gebiv, and now we're pretty much lost. We figure the world is gone."

OOC: Sorry to say, but that thing needs some fuel, as that's how turboprops work. :/ Just say it has some fuel. :P

IC: A harsh voice, full of static, was heard on the radio. "This i... RN Cent... Much of... ation is... ked... We a... few survivors." And so, the first post-nuking message from the RA got out to the public. They were still around, even after all of that.

"We can route to your location quickly, but we are running out of fuel, is there somewhere where we can refuel?" The voice cut out for a second as the plane started to sputter.

"!@#$, guys, Rebel Army is pretty close, maybe we should try to get to them," Nick said.

"Yeah, let's see if we can help."

Vince went back on the radio, "We're coming to the radio signal's location. Is there anything that is going to shoot at us?"

"We can route to your location quickly, but we are running out of fuel, is there somewhere where we can refuel?" The voice cut out for a second as the plane started to sputter.

"!@#$, guys, Rebel Army is pretty close, maybe we should try to get to them," Nick said.

"Yeah, let's see if we can help."

Vince went back on the radio, "We're coming to the radio signal's location. Is there anything that is going to shoot at us?"

"We don't h... ch left. Mo..." Then as they got closer, the signal seemed to get stronger. "...st of our #&$... nuked to he... We can gi... ugh to ge... to Byzan... You ar... ear to land."

Vince didn't quite understand the rest of the signal, but it sounded like he was cleared to land. He patted his pilot on the shoulder, telling him to land where they were. The plane sputtered, and the engines stopped. They'd have to glide down. However, the plane was going much faster than they intended, and the electronic controls had stopped.

The four of them grabbed parachutes and fell onto the ground.

"INCOMING!" Yelled one of the ground crew members, as the plane flew towards the runway like a missile. "Down it! We can't lost this strip!" Cried another. With that said, an SAM flew up and blew the plane into a million pieces. Thankfully it's crew had already safely ejected. A man greeted the four guys, and gave "Vince" a pat on the back. "Welcome to the Rebel Army! Or, at least what's left of it..." He ended his sentence with a sad tone, and a tear fell off the side of his face.

"Well basically, Gebiv gave us his Balkan lands as a protectorate. Then Germany invaded it, so we responded with our MAD policy and EMPed the #^$@*!&%. Then GAE got pissed and thought it would be brilliant to nuke us to the stone age. We just send them our warm response a little over an hour ago. The only places that really survived, was Cyprus (where we are), Yerushalaim, and the Negev (where Eilat is)."

"No..." Said the man. "Curse G-d for the terror that is nuclear weapons." He sighed for a second. "The only thing that makes me happy, is that the Francoists are utterly annihilated. What they tried to do to us and failed at, was done to themselves and much of their allies."

"Yeah, it looks like a wasteland out there." 500 MIRVs, goddamn. He stretched out his hand for him to shake it, "I'm Vince Sixx, and these are my friends, Nick Young, Tom Rive, and Mike Herschel. The three of them are from south Gebiv, but I'm from Norsvea."

Shimon took the hand shook it eagerly. "Pleasure to meet you all. I'm sorry Gebiv got trashed by the Dutch and Germans... And if you guys ever head back to Europe, avoid UESR at all costs. That place has been fried and hit with a good 5000 biological $@tails... Lets just said I'd rather be in a radiated dump then there. Anyways, you guys hungry? We got some stores here if you want."

"Don't worry, I've always avoided that place, but now I've got an excuse. It's a shame though, I knew the diplomat that was sent there." And right on cue, his stomach growled. He hadn't eaten since he left Naples. The whole thing about trying to keep the plane as light as possible made it so even a scrap wouldn't be taken. "Y'know, I think we could all go for a bite."

The four followed Shimon, Vince taking the lead of the four. He was amazed at how the underground had remained intact. Erik, you should have kept in contact with those men and ordered them to make Uberstein's city ready for evacuation, he thought to himself.

The God-Emperor's small boat landed on Rebel Army shores. They deployed follower-soldiers, then freakwars himself strode out of the bay, onto RA soil.

The moment the small boat was spotted, a shell was fired right next to it. Then via radio, the RNS Defiance sent the boat a message. "Turn away from the RA's shores imminently or you will be fired upon and destroyed."