Announcement from The Triforce

Pakkk

sy060k.png

The Triforce Policy against Tech Raiders

The Triforce does not tolerate any kinds of unjust aggression upon its membership and do not even consider raiding our Nations for their tech, land, weapon testing or due to boredom.

If a Nation makes an assault on a Nation of Triforce they will be processed in the following order:

1. The aggressor will be met by our forces
  2. If aligned, the aggressor will be asked to pay no more then $6,000,000* reparations for the first assualt, If the aggressor dose not comply they will be met with more force from the Triforce [if in range we may use nuclear attacks]
  3. If aligned, the aggressor's alliance must meet our demands. Or, the Aggressor will face consequences.
  4. If non aligned the aggressor will be asked to pay no more than $6,000,000* in reparations for the first assault. If the aggressor dose not comply they will be met with more force from the Triforce [if in range we will use nuclear attacks]

Remember we do Not like raiders, and we hate those who raid us. We will use everything in our power to defend our Alliance, therefore we reserve the right to use nukes if you raid us.

* Amount will vary on the size of the Nation, Diplomacy will always be used as first resource.

Before you go in technicalities, The point is don't raid us and everyone stays happy.

EDIT: Modified

.:Fuhrer:. of The Triforce

Edited by Pakkk

Do you have a protector by chance? Just curious.

If not, I'd suggest getting one since you are basically planting a target on your nations with this announcement.

Edited by Bilrow

People always think this is a good policy, until stuff actually happens.

There will inevitably be a mistake made by someone, and your dude is gonna get raided. Then you're going to go to his alliance and ask for $6 mil, and his alliance is going to be like "the damage is worth $30K, so we'll give you 30K." And then you'll be like "but we have this policy" and they'll be like "well we dont". Then the other alliance is going to realize that you already nuked their member before even approaching the government so they're gonna be like "wtf? are you retarded?". Then tensions rise and people get their mutual allies involved, and in the end you'll be like "ok fine it was a dumb policy, my bad." at best. At worst, you end up paying out of your pocket for nuking aligned players.

Any policy which deals with random arbitrary numbers ends up failing.

Edited by hizzy

sure you can have a free nuke with that land as well

So your policy is to accept $6,000,000 from any raider(s), and then nuke them? I was under the impression that you would cease hostilities at that point considering, you know, that's the policy you announced.

This policy is sorta like swatting a fly with a Buick.

Speaking as someone who's been on both sides of reparations for his members, I never asked for six million for damage done from raiders (unless that's the damages) and anything over 150% of total is excessive.

We do thank you for threatening to raise our GRL in advance. We need alliances willing to use nukes in a reckless fashion and risk all out nuclear war.

We don't support tech raiding in any measure, and Apocalypse's stance is more fluid than this. I'll even deal with non-aligned.

I think you'll create more problems than the ones you're trying to cure, IMHO.

Edited by Ghostlin

well you see

it is a comon philosophy, raiders just love thier tech and infra too much.

so we nuke them and it will hurt.

and i personally dont mind nuking all those, who raid us.

just stay away from us and things will roll smoothly

I believe they are protected under 'Pegasus' (judging by Pakkk's bio)

Either my Planet Bob detector is broken or something because I can't find anyone under the AA 'Pegasus'.

Unless you mean the Pegasus bloc...then that I know.

Edited by ChairmanHal

well you see

it is a comon philosophy, raiders just love thier tech and infra too much.

so we nuke them and it will hurt.

and i personally dont mind nuking all those, who raid us.

just stay away from us and things will roll smoothly

Actually some of us raid for Um Casualties and mainly land.. So not really.

Plus nuking an aligned nation isn't really a good idea, Might I add.