This Week in Pacifica

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol does one guy complaining that he can't get enough tech deals warrant a public announcement? The Pacifican bank is clearly in tatters.

On a serious note I hope it doesn't or I'm for the MHA chop'n'drop treatment...

Edited by Kowalski

Please stop posting things that doesn't get anyone excited. Day to day alliance management and propaganda are boring to read in our own alliances, much less here.

Oh, I don't know, there are plenty of people who think that NPO not having enough Tech is entertaining.

I don't know whether to blame NPO or Vox spies, but I'm underwhelmed. A well written piece on the art of paint drying is still a boring read. I mean tech again? I'd prefer something from the cartoon section if that's all you have.

Edited by Trinite

I think this well-written piece will influence the next MHA newsletter. I'm currently writing a 1000-word article on the case of some Average Joe who sent out a PM inviting someone to join a trade circle, and the recipient read it but didn't reply. It's a belter.

Yes, revealing that the NPO has very little in the way of Tech to spare and the large backlog in their Tech Corps they have, thus exposing a weakness in the usual "perfect" facade of Pacifica is hardly of note.

Actually I submitted an order for tech last week and received it within days. I was quite impressed with the speed of the transaction, especially considering how many other orders were being placed.

Pacificas Tech Corps is excellent, which is more than I can say for this shoddy article, which somehow manages to be even worse than last weeks.

Actually I submitted an order for tech last week and received it within days. I was quite impressed with the speed of the transaction, especially considering how many other orders were being placed.

Pacificas Tech Corps is excellent, which is more than I can say for this shoddy article, which somehow manages to be even worse than last weeks.

You'll pardon me if I don't take your word for it.

I can honestly say I never had many problems getting orders from the Tech Corps filled while I was in NPO. I probably would have addressed iamhere a little more diplomatically given his history with the Order, but the response given was to the point and correct. Hardly news in my opinion.

Also, Tom Litler has earned a place on my very special List of Eternal Condemnation, which will become a Perma ZI Grudge List if I ever have the opportunity to enforce it. Of course that is, if TPF or the International don't get to his rather distasteful alliance first.

Please stop posting things that doesn't get anyone excited. Day to day alliance management and propaganda are boring to read in our own alliances, much less here.

Then don't post in an irrelevant thread. No seriously. There are more threads out there for you to go "I don't care about this." Get started on posting in all of those.

I think it's pretty telling of your attention span that someone with your position/notoriety within NPO is saying that he had no problem getting tech in an article about some personalities getting tech faster than others . . .

I can honestly say I never had many problems getting orders from the Tech Corps filled while I was in NPO. I probably would have addressed iamhere a little more diplomatically given his history with the Order, but the response given was to the point and correct. Hardly news in my opinion.

And, how long ago was that?

(ooc)is this like this week in baseball?

I love this week in baseball.(/ooc)

Never heard of it. :/