This Week in Pacifica

Thanks you, Sal Paradise. It is statements like yours that let me know that my record need not be changed.

I can give you an official answer. We will handle the distribution of aid from a target internally. I would say I would get back with you on the the outcome, but I'll just save that for next weeks "This Week in Pacifica" for them to reveal.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a scandal that people think Loucifer is a Councilor. A lot of people are never going to let him forget that.

To be fair, Loucifer was a Councilor like a year ago and it's not often someone gets let through the hole in the glass ceiling.

I'm very tickled with how many Pacificans slammed into this the second it was up, and all saying the exact same thing. "Lies!" "Out of context!" "We have too many tech sellers!" The dumb and frankly annoying "PR" strategy Philo insisted on in GW2 is still in full swing, I see. Ingenious.

Well you know what they say about the first of a kind, and the 2nd/3rd/4th volume... I don't know what they say myself but I'm sure something is said somewhere.

Still a good read though. Well written.

"Well-written?"!!!!

Everyone knows that's AP's version of "we'll get back to you . . . " :(

I'm very tickled with how many Pacificans slammed into this the second it was up, and all saying the exact same thing. "Lies!" "Out of context!" "We have too many tech sellers!" The dumb and frankly annoying "PR" strategy Philo insisted on in GW2 is still in full swing, I see. Ingenious.

Philo is a nice guy although he sells his sister too much for tech these days but that is another story.

Yes, revealing that the NPO has very little in the way of Tech to spare and the large backlog in their Tech Corps they have, thus exposing a weakness in the usual "perfect" facade of Pacifica is hardly of note.

Funny, I remember having that same problem in the last alliance I was in. :blink:

*high fives Shattenmann*

huh. I thought NPO was sucking all the tech out of blue sphere with unfair, totalitarian Economic ODPs. Than ks for the enlightening look at the fact that NPO needs tech. :psyduck:

Are you insinuating that not only is NPO's tech corps incompetent, but their pets over in RTA are incompetent at selling enough tech as well?

That's what I got from your post.

I personally think that NPO is stuck with economic depression when it comes to tech.

A while back i was talking to somebody in NpO and they toled me that they have denied protection status to one of the new alliances. (ofcourse i have no idea why neither do i care)

but anyway the interesting thing was that the alliance that were denied got protection from non other then the greatest alliance CN has ever seen... NPO!

but still the most interesting thing yet is that this new alliance got protection denied from Pacifica's brothers, but Pacifica helped the poor blokes or is it that these fellows helped Pacifica.

Let me show you something:

Article II. Preferential Tech Deals

Both parties agree that the This New Alliance[censored so people dont take offense] shall prioritize tech dealing to the New Pacific Order. It shall sell tech to the New Pacific Order at a rate of 3 million francos for 100 tech. This tech trade shall be managed by a representative of the New Pacific Order.

well so i do kinda believe Schattenmann, however not only Pacifica is in this depression but almost everyone, i myself find it hard to get some sellers.

It really is a great revelation when they are praising the Agora block as much as they do...

Guess your idea of "great revelation" and mine differ greatly. I would prefer something at least a little interesting beyond one guy was late getting tech. Each to his own I guess.

Guess your idea of "great revelation" and mine differ greatly. I would prefer something at least a little interesting beyond one guy was late getting tech. Each to his own I guess.

Well... That...

And of course the whole "we're all equal, but some are more equal then others" scenario...

"Well-written?"!!!!

Everyone knows that's AP's version of "we'll get back to you . . . " :(

Hey easy there, what do you want? It wasn't as shocking as other things that have been posted, but that's not entirely your fault; not every week in an alliance is exciting, most weeks are mundane. Hell if someone wants to spy on Nueva Vida and update me on anything exciting going on, knock yourself out, cause I'm bored too.

However you do have a knack at what you do, and it was well presented. I also don't understand how people can cry "out of context" when someone takes a screenie of the OP, but we know why they do it and we don't pay them much attention.