What alliance should my reroll join?

cowman809

My current list is:

NpO - Great people there, very organized, long history. Also its blue

STA - Very respectable. Tyga seems like one of the better leaders around

GATO - I love their history and at their current state I'd like to be involved in their reemergence.

Random micro that recruits me - I'd like to lend my skills to an up and coming alliance. I'm a strong believer in the potential power of micro alliances.

Monos Archein - Maroon is looking like a great sphere to join and MA is the best maroon alliance in my opinion.

Minuetemen - Awesome theme

Most people have recommended Polaris. I'd like to see other people's opinions.

Note - I will not reveal my identity as the re roll of cowman809. This will endanger any future alliance of mine and that is something I would never do. Also, don't base your recommendations on my past actions.

Note - I will not reveal my identity as the re roll of cowman809. This will endanger any future alliance of mine and that is something I would never do. Also, don't base your recommendations on my past actions.

If your reputation could endanger your future alliance, why would you trust the recommendations of others posted here? Decide for yourself and disappear remembering to never look back.

We'd love some help at Aquatic Coalition Front.

We have some deputy spots open, and if you have some government skills, that's appreciated. Many tech deals go down, and with about 75 members (not a "micro" alliance, but still kinda small) we can use good active, loyal members.

Check out the link in my sig (new forums very soon!).

If your reputation could endanger your future alliance, why would you trust the recommendations of others posted here? Decide for yourself and disappear remembering to never look back.

My re roll won't. Thats how ZI works as long as I don't say I'm cowman809 then I'm good to go.

Anyhow, only one person has actually helped. This is not a recruit me thread, I'd like to know which of the above you would join if you had to.

You can probably bet who I would choose. I joined STA because Tyga is one of the best leaders on Planet Bob in terms of both honor and competence, and the STA has a reputation for being an extremely honorable alliance. But, make your own choice based on who you think is going in the right direction as an alliance.

You can probably bet who I would choose. I joined STA because Tyga is one of the best leaders on Planet Bob in terms of both honor and competence, and the STA has a reputation for being an extremely honorable alliance. But, make your own choice based on who you think is going in the right direction as an alliance.

I laughed so hard at this. Tyga is the guy who nuked another alliance without clearance or authorization to do so and plunged the entire community into it's first great war, in which he lost.

I laughed so hard at this. Tyga is the guy who nuked another alliance without clearance or authorization to do so and plunged the entire community into it's first great war, in which he lost.

Did he need authorization as emperor of the NpO?

Also, whats wrong with a bit of war?

Did he need authorization as emperor of the NpO?

Also, whats wrong with a bit of war?

Considering NPO/NpO paid for it, I would think so. Generally one consults with allies before forcing them to honor a load of treaties against an overwhelming force. There's nothing wrong with a war, in so much as it's properly justified.