Down with the Order!

Republic of USA

There are currently 29,433 nations on Planet Bob. The top 200 alliances account for 20,874 of that total.

There is still space out there to go have fun. Go have it. Hell, if you can organize some of those in that space and make an alliance worth something, you can still aspire to greatness.

That is pretty much the way it has always been, NPO or no NPO.

Stop whining, do something.

Simply doing something is not enough. Doing something out of hatred of another group in CN rarely ends particularly well. Alliances hell bent on going after others typically have crap growth and poor organization. If people really want to bring about any 'change', the only real way to do that is to make their own change for their own benefit, rather than for someone else's detriment.

Simply doing something is not enough. Doing something out of hatred of another group in CN rarely ends particularly well. Alliances hell bent on going after others typically have crap growth and poor organization. If people really want to bring about any 'change', the only real way to do that is to make their own change for their own benefit, rather than for someone else's detriment.

I for one do not "hate" the New Pacific Order. I admire a lot of things they can do for people. they are immensely organized and have a great, talented player community. However, it is unfortunate that a select few have ruined that experience for many others, by acting generally uncouth, rude, crass and disrespectful to nearly any and all of their opponents and fellow players that disagree with them. They seem to think that because they are top dog, they can do as they please. This is most unfortunate, as if they acted with some decency, and respect, they might find that their power would increase, as well as their image outside their own bloc.

Nobody is seeking the destruction of the NPO. We merely wish for it to be reformed into a more pleasant, respectful and credible organization, without the totalitarian trappings of ambitious and power hungry individuals.

I for one do not "hate" the New Pacific Order. I admire a lot of things they can do for people. they are immensely organized and have a great, talented player community. However, it is unfortunate that a select few have ruined that experience for many others, by acting generally uncouth, rude, crass and disrespectful to nearly any and all of their opponents and fellow players that disagree with them. They seem to think that because they are top dog, they can do as they please. This is most unfortunate, as if they acted with some decency, and respect, they might find that their power would increase, as well as their image outside their own bloc.

Nobody is seeking the destruction of the NPO. We merely wish for it to be reformed into a more pleasant, respectful and credible organization, without the totalitarian trappings of ambitious and power hungry individuals.

"We hate NPO for changing alliances with their Viceroys and running the game. So instead, we want to run the game and change NPO to how we want them to be."

CN isn't what it was when my first nation was around, and I blame that on the 'order' of things.

I know many here share the same feelings as I do, but for the sake of the citizens of your nation, you fall into line.

Good luck to all but the 'order'.

Was this worthy of its own topic?

Ah, I was expecting an ideological counter to my essay. Didn't think it would arrive this quickly.

This is actually very true, but not for the reasons you intend.

Edited by Azaghul

"We hate NPO for changing alliances with their Viceroys and running the game. So instead, we want to run the game and change NPO to how we want them to be."

Where did you get that from? I'd like to see some source on that, or is it just you being sarcastic? Even then, this does not mean we hate the NPO and seek their destruction. One can enjoy the base membership in an alliance but hate what the leadership has turned the alliance into.

However, it is unfortunate that a select few have ruined that experience for many others, by acting generally uncouth, rude, crass and disrespectful to nearly any and all of their opponents and fellow players that disagree with them. They seem to think that because they are top dog, they can do as they please.

I aim to please.

There are currently 29,433 nations on Planet Bob. The top 200 alliances account for 20,874 of that total.

There is still space out there to go have fun. Go have it. Hell, if you can organize some of those in that space and make an alliance worth something, you can still aspire to greatness.

That is pretty much the way it has always been, NPO or no NPO.

Stop whining, do something.

This man has it right.

Contrary to what some believe, the NPO is not about crushing everyone. They are not the boogeymen some make them out to be.

Still plenty of room to have fun without joining the NPO, and without warring with the NPO.

There are plenty of small alliances out there to have fun, and even if you don't want to join a small alliance, have a go at creating one yourself.