Too Many RP-worlds?

Botha

Are there too many RP-worlds?  

93 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Not really. I've just given away two plots of lands when people PM'd me that they wanted a nation. Honestly, newbies need to be more bold and be willing to PM players or hell, willing to fight for it.

This. I've given away land before - and I even "advertised" back in December that I had land I would part with. That said but part of the problem is we have a lot of folks that want to be based in Europe yet the continent cannot cope with all the claims - esepcially when it is ruled by large empires.

LOL I remember back in NoR when almost everyone and their dog had their nation based in Berlin and anytime someone RP'ed, there'd be like half a dozen folks piping up saying '...but Berlin is mine!?!' /LOL

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright this is a tl;dr post because everyone kept repeating the same thing.

I have these concerns to say.

If you get offended/rolled/kicked out of one RP world, then you got metagaming bawfest going to occur in the next rp world. DON'T tell me it won't happen. CNRP had the problem with OOC going to Metagame. Now everyone has more chances to metagame than ever before.

2. Mael, sorry, I don't know how many threads CNRPS has. I can't find them all in the clutter that is this forum. Supposedly there is a major nuclear war going on in CNRP? Yeah, can't find that one either.

3. If I wanted to join a non-continual RP, I would of joined a strictly RP focused forum like RGPchat or something. CNRP was nice because I could do things IG, and then have someplace to DO something in RP with this boring little text nation. Rather than "I attack you. Compuer sayz I win. Yarrzzz!".

I think there should be only one CNRP world based on in-game stats. In-game stats absoloutely give you many reasons to roleplay, and sometimes, you don't even know what's next. You can rp the lack of influence sphere on the CN map with rebellions, scesessionist movements (thats where my Talysh rebellion started from), combine your fantasy with ingame events (terrorist attacks+CNRP situations) and so on, i think people should use more the in-game related RP rather than creating their own oasis of roleplay. I support CNRP, everyone should have the chance to partecipate, with rules, limits and regulations like no UFOs, no laser mutant disco cows coming from outer space or death stars and AT-AT

I want to say that the multiple worlds (although creating a confusing system of rps) is something I can get behind. There is just something great about having an event like this:

Baggsversusbugcopy-1.png

And not looking entirely insane, and getting flamed to hell. There needs to be a greater separation of all these rps, but not destruction of the new continuities