Let the "King of the Hill" War Begin!

docus maximus

Also it would be good if alliances who don't play king of the hill won't raid the players. Like Roman Empire's 3 nation who raided 3 CDT nations.

Not raids. I told my nations to defend MHA. We do have an MDoAP with them after all. And besides, after that very impressive first strike, you have to admit they could use some help (we aren't sending in all our forces, just some).

Caesar43

Attacks without DoW? You could post one. The odds were fair at the initial attacks, so you are not welcome. Yes, we made a good first strike and MHA had a a chance for a nice counter-blitz too. We didn't called our allies when TPA attacked us, we could win after get blitzed ( ok it was a noob blitz), give a chance to MHA to fight this war alone.

Also what's your name in TE?

Attacks without DoW? You could post one. The odds were fair at the initial attacks, so you are not welcome. Yes, we made a good first strike and MHA had a a chance for a nice counter-blitz too. We didn't called our allies when TPA attacked us, we could win after get blitzed ( ok it was a noob blitz), give a chance to MHA to fight this war alone.

Also what's your name in TE?

They're our allies and we are going to defend them. As for us "not being welcome," I'm pretty sure that in your DoW on MHA, you invited everyone to "pick sides." We did. As for our DoW, well, here it is :D

We declare war on CDT, Blackwater, and M*A*S*H (not Fark, to much lulz there :wub: )

/s/ Caesar43, Consul of the Roman Empire

Thanks for the DoW. Luckily, I didn't get hit in my inebriated slumber, so I'll make sure to help out the M*A*S*H nations hit in the new DoW.

As for jumping in, we want everyone to jump in. The point of the King of The Hill War is to get everyone into one last huge battle and see Planet Steve glow brighter than the sun. Bring all your friends. This wasn't just a war to beat on MHA and watch them die, it was a war because we wanted a war. If MHA were to roll over and let us just stomp on them without having allies come in, there would be no fun...

Next time, a DoW would be a bit more helpful, even if it is after the initial hits, just so we know if you are fighting in the war or just acting like vultures.

At last.

Please mount something of a respectable counter-attack, we're dying of boredom here.

Counter attack received.

You have 17 new messages in your inbox.

Soldiers of DominationStation also report no current change in Government, although that is expected to change soon. :)

They also sent a intriguing message back to me while I was re-visiting my inner caves of the NAAW wars, the message relayed current surviving troop numbers and their moral:

Defending Soldiers:

666 (1,743)

:jihad:

/Wolverines enter the frey!

Just so it is noted, it looks like Wolverines are joining on the M*A*S*H/FARK/BW/Common Defense Treaty side of the war.

Kings of the Hill:

Mostly Harmful Alliance

The Roman Empire

The Meddling Rebels:

Fark

M*A*S*H

Common Defense Treaty

Blackwater

Wolverines