Let the "King of the Hill" War Begin!

docus maximus

and just to be clear, this is a separate war from the TPF - MHA war that has been going on. We're not doing this to help out TPF or their allies. Good luck to both sides and let's all get ready for GRL to stay at 10 for the rest of the round :)

Yup, CDT holds no ill feelings towards MHA.

and just to be clear, this is a separate war from the TPF - MHA war that has been going on. We're not doing this to help out TPF or their allies.

Well fark are technically fighting MI and MHA ...

edit: hang on, isn't fark technically at war with TPF too.

Edited by Bionic redhead

Well fark are technically fighting MI and MHA ...

edit: hang on, isn't fark technically at war with TPF too.

LOL.. yeah, I guess you're right. MI rolled over pretty easy so we didnt' really consider ourselves at war with them because almost none of us could redeclare because we put them out of range. And TPF, well, I guess they declared on us too.

LOL.. yeah, I guess you're right. MI rolled over pretty easy so we didnt' really consider ourselves at war with them because almost none of us could redeclare because we put them out of range. And TPF, well, I guess they declared on us too.

LOL, not anymore! I'm sending word to peace all wars out with you guys, We want in on this in 8 days....Sorta a going out of business attack from the friendly

nabhorhood TPF. GREAT luck to you guys!!

o/ Fark

o/ CDT

o/ MASH

o/ BW