Treaty Upgrade

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boy, you're really quick these days....we've had a MDoAP with FEAR for nearly a year.

You really have some work to do with your trolling skills. They must have sent the 2nd team in on this thread.

FEAR has no choice now to support TPF in an aggressive war. Atleast they had an option with a MDoAP. Oh well, when TPF bites off more than they can chew, I'll cry for all of TPF's friends, unless they decide to cancel and hopefully they do.

If I recall correct, DefCon was going to be used for a meatsheild, per why they merged into TOOL instead of TPF. That's another story for another time.

Edited by Balsamic Vinegar

All I can say is... TPF has a new meatshield. :awesome:

All I can say is... Vox has another mouth and not another brain to support it. :awesome:

FEAR has no choice now to support TPF in an aggressive war. Atleast they had an option with a MDoAP. Oh well, when TPF bites off more than they can chew, I'll cry for all of TPF's friends, unless they decide to cancel and hopefully they do.

If I recall correct, DefCon was going to be used for a meatsheild, per why they merged into TOOL instead of TPF. That's another story for another time.

protip: FEAR would have backed TPF anyways with the old MDoAP. How do I know this? Well, let's just say that I happen to know both groups very well.

That's not what I heard. :blink: Please elaborate in a PM if you wish.

Congrats FEAR and TPF! :)

You know nothing about defcon's merger into TOOL.

You know nothing about defcon's merger into TOOL.

I have the screenshots, so I'm very well aware about the merger and its circumstances.

However, this is not the place to talk about that, since it would be off-topic.

That's what I thought. Didn't he cut and run before any of that happened?

Backstabbed by Zoom and Cowen, if you want to call it that.

I have the screenshots, so I'm very well aware about the merger and its circumstances.

However, this is not the place to talk about that, since it would be off-topic.

The merger was planned mainly in our secure channel, we did have a topic about but desitions were made in private, again, you know nothing.

Backstabbed by Zoom and Cowen, if you want to call it that.

Fixed.

Ok so how many aggresive wars has TPF had? One. So I am pretty sure that they are not real worried about us biting off more than we can chew. Anyway I though you all were try to sell us a being NPO meatshileds. Do meatshilelds have meatshields? Does FEAR have meatshields as well? And yes Defcon was afraid of being our meatshiled so they merged into TOOL who has been our meatshield for a very long time. That sounds about right.

Although to be honest FEAR was very excited about this upgrade and once suggested pursued it with vigor. Wait a sec.... Could we be FEARs meathshield? Those sneaky !@#$%^&* tricked us again.

Ok so how many aggresive wars has TPF had? One. So I am pretty sure that they are not real worried about us biting off more than we can chew. Anyway I though you all were try to sell us a being NPO meatshileds. Do meatshilelds have meatshields? Does FEAR have meatshields as well? And yes Defcon was afraid of being our meatshiled so they merged into TOOL who has been our meatshield for a very long time. That sounds about right.

Although to be honest FEAR was very excited about this upgrade and once suggested pursued it with vigor. Wait a sec.... Could we be FEARs meathshield? Those sneaky !@#$%^&* tricked us again.

They're up to 6 by my count. 4 of which are not public knowledge. :ph34r:

Sounds like Balsamic Vinegar is all sour grapes.

Nice to see this come about.

We almost got a way with it too...

if it wasn't for those meddling kids and that pesky dog!