Iron: JaskaLandia

Lead: Europous

Marble:

Lumber: Celes

Oil:

Coal:

Rubber: Celes

WILDCARD: Uranium: Bluetitanium

This will give us the bonus resources: Asphalt, Automobiles, Construction, Fine Jewlery, Microchips, Radiation Cleanup, Steel, and Scholars (given your literacy is above 90% or gets to be above 90%)

I prefer the wildcard be water or uranium, but it can be discussed.

Post with your resources if you're interested.

Also post you're nation link.

This is LONGTERM!

Edited by Lord Saladin

Hey Lord Saladin, I expected you won't read what I said about your comment so here it is.

this is pretty much what i already made a topic about. way to copy my combo.

My answer to this was:

Pffffft YOUR combo? <_< Stop being such a noob, you've only played this game for 56 six days and you think no one would know this combo?, I knew this combo WAY before you did but I am not claiming it to be mine I bet many other people figured out this combo too. Stop thinking you are almighty and you only know these amazing trades. <_< I'm not trying to be rude at all but i'm just letting you know, YOU'RE not the one who thought of this first, somebody else did, stop taking his credit. ;)

Hey Lord Saladin, I expected you won't read what I said about your comment so here it is.

My answer to this was:

Pffffft YOUR combo? <_< Stop being such a noob, you've only played this game for 56 six days and you think no one would know this combo?, I knew this combo WAY before you did but I am not claiming it to be mine I bet many other people figured out this combo too. Stop thinking you are almighty and you only know these amazing trades. <_< I'm not trying to be rude at all but i'm just letting you know, YOU'RE not the one who thought of this first, somebody else did, stop taking his credit. ;)

Firstly, chill out. Secondly, I only say that because I posted a topic with the same exact resource combination before you did and instead of joining up, you decide it would help to make another topic with the same resources. Thirdly, I havn't seen any other aqua topics with the same combo except yours and mine, and mine came first.

Woooooow, Cybernations has been running for a few years and you think NO ONE would write this? ALSO there are many other teams that have the SAME

combination as "yours". Another thing I created my own topic for MY own use, I don't care about yours so stop complaining =P. Also I wanted uranium not water.

K, JonAce, you've been added. I also changed it from the leader names to the nation names on the sign-up. Also, JonAce, could you please post your nation link. I could search your nation, and find you, but it would be convenient in the end to have everyone's nation link in the topic thread.

We need a few more people to join. I am aware of the people that have one of the required resources and one of the wildcards. After we get another person or two to join with the required resources, we can vote on what we want the wildcard to be.

^Ok, I'll add you. Uranium seems to be the most popular anyway, although I think water is good. This trade circle is to be extremely long term, so we'll have ready access to Uranium when we can develope nukes. I was thinking of having water until that time comes, but it wont hurt to just take uranium now.

Could you also please post your nation link? Thanks!