Cybernations Role-Play R

Triyun

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am leaning towards making an SDI rule, that an SDI stops 12 (out of the typical 20) warheads automatically and the rest get through in a launch. This seems to make more sense to me than the system used in CN RP R. If you think about it, if one side launches a 100 nukes and one side launches 5 the chance to intercept the 5 is much more likely than the 100.

Its come to my attention that the ingame alliance Internationale seems to be trying to create an IC alliance. We've held back recreating a super Q bloc, you will be expected to do similar. I'm therefore going to be taking time to review Internationale's status. We don't want everything to enter into blocs right away.

Its come to my attention that the ingame alliance Internationale seems to be trying to create an IC alliance. We've held back recreating a super Q bloc, you will be expected to do similar. I'm therefore going to be taking time to review Internationale's status. We don't want everything to enter into blocs right away.

Thanks for judging how or what I RP before I've posted anything but a factbook. It really makes you seem fair-minded (not that you tried to project this image; I did read the OP).

An OOC note to all: we at The International have better things to plot than a takeover of CNRP-R. Get over yourselves.

Thanks for judging how or what I RP before I've posted anything but a factbook. It really makes you seem fair-minded (not that you tried to project this image; I did read the OP).

An OOC note to all: we at The International have better things to plot than a takeover of CNRP-R. Get over yourselves.

I don't think he's talking about you.

This isn't an official INT action at all. I invited some of my friends who I thought would be interested in this RP, and my friends are in my alliance because they're the people I primarily talk to on IRC and on forums.

It seems they are all joining one side. Which is something we want to avoid early on.

Also, JED has accepted, and I'm naming Vektor (malatose) as technical auditor. As he has a extensive amateur background in military technology.

Well, yes. I would like to play on the same side as my friends. There's also the fact that INT is a leftist alliance and Comintern is a lefitst bloc.

I agree that making this an IG alliance thing would be a bad idea. I'll start trying to find some non-INT people to recruit.

The issue is not so much it lacks non-internationals but the sheer number of internationals which it has, and which I have heard you are thinking of adding. You force anyone else to survive to align and prematurely create a counter bloc. This would lead to an instant factionalization.

The issue is not so much it lacks non-internationals but the sheer number of internationals which it has, and which I have heard you are thinking of adding. You force anyone else to survive to align and prematurely create a counter bloc. This would lead to an instant factionalization.

Sheesh, sorry for interrupting you and Sumeragi's little East Side party. :P

Factionalization is fun. Aren't these cold wars and rivalries sort of what makes RP fun? I won't try to recruit any more INT members, if you'd like. Jacob applied but took it down because he got sick, so he'll be coming back in a few days, but that's the last INT member I'll recruit.

Factionalization is fun. Aren't these cold wars and rivalries sort of what makes RP fun? I won't try to recruit any more INT members, if you'd like. Jacob applied but took it down because he got sick, so he'll be coming back in a few days, but that's the last INT member I'll recruit.

Not especially. Factions are not all that fun, and not something that I want to go through again after experiencing so much of it in CNRP.

Actually it sucks. I want to make my own enemies. (everyone). Cold wars just lead to ooc flames.