Cybernations Role-Play R

Triyun

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, you're joining CNRP-R?

Please don't think of Mongolia: It should be firmly within the Anti-Comintern Sphere.

The Mongols are fighting people and have historically prevented the advance of fascism in asia and been a steady ally to soviet union. They're perfect members for the Comintern.

2. I'm the member of the Anti-Comintern Pact.

You're entitled to. Though if you act on it, we'll teach you the meaning of people's warfare.

parade_7_11_1941.jpg

2) You're not in the position to say that.

You're not in position to threaten him of anything either, considering the delicate diplomatic position you as a signatory of the anti comintern pact put yourself. You don't want to start any wars over misconceptions, do you?

The Mongols are fighting people and have historically prevented the advance of fascism in asia and been a steady ally to soviet union. They're perfect members for the Comintern.

I do not consider puppets as steady "allies".

It's like saying South Vietnam was a steady ally.

You're not in position to threaten him of anything either, considering the delicate diplomatic position you as a signatory of the anti comintern pact put yourself. You don't want to start any wars over misconceptions, do you?

Given he is an non-existent nation, and the support I already have among people right next to me, I would say I am in the position.

Given he is an non-existent nation, and the support I already have among people right next to me, I would say I am in the position.

I've already been given the green light earlier in this thread, dude. Please, for the love of Admin, let's at least make this Interesting. Besides, I'm like, twice your size. It's not like you're gobbling up a Bolshevik Federation or anything, and my land grabs are quite modest for my size, as well. :blush:

I've already been given the green light earlier in this thread, dude. Please, for the love of Admin, let's at least make this Interesting. Besides, I'm like, twice your size. It's not like you're gobbling up a Bolshevik Federation or anything, and my land grabs are quite modest for my size, as well. :blush:

Not you, the Neo Soviet Union.

I'm recognizing you. ;)

Edited by Sumeragi

Application

Nation Name: Anarchist Confederation of East Pakistan

Nation Capital: None, largest city (de facto capital): Dhaka

Government Type: Collectivist Anarchism

Areas wanted: RL boundaries of the People's Republic of Bangladesh

Ethnicities: 90% Bengali, 5% Caucasian, 5% other

Link to nation: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=283697

Application

Nation Name: Anarchist Confederation of East Pakistan

Nation Capital: None, largest city (de facto capital): Dhaka

Government Type: Collectivist Anarchism

Areas wanted: RL boundaries of the People's Republic of Bangladesh

Ethnicities: 90% Bengali, 5% Caucasian, 5% other

Link to nation: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=283697

Do I need to do something before someone will respond to this? Make a factbook, make an entry RP, etc.?

Application

Nation Name: Great Lakes Council Republic

Nation Capital: Chicago

Government Type: Council Republic. We're very literal here.

Areas wanted: South of the 60th North Parallel, East of the North Pacific Federation, West of Ardoria and the OTL Quebec border, and north of the Missouri River.

20shrpj.png

Ethnicities: Predominantly English-speaking. Very cosmopolitan in urban areas, predominantly white German and Scandinavian descendants in the suburbs and countryside.

Link to nation: what, this ol' thing?

Edited by Sovyet Gelibolu