Insert Flags Here

ChairmanHal

HollowEyes shuffles into the bar muttering under his breath about the thoroughness of Haleenstar security forces. He walks first by Mechanus and salutes his Captain, then past Veneke and salutes to the back of his Lieutenant's head, which happened to be lying on his arms beside a small army of empty steins. He makes his way to the Ragnarok Triumvir, salutes and extends a hand.

"Good to see you again, Sir. Your security forces are good as always...thought one of them was gonna ask for a date when he was through. Ya gotta get some ladies about. Think about it mate, women in uniforms, with guns, what's not to like? Anyways, glad to make this official. Looking forward to getting reacquainted and having both of our crews working well together."

waves at the bartender

"Hey lad, round of rum for....well, any gorram person who wants one! Drink up!"

ChairmanHal returns the handshake and smiles. "Actually I think that was a female soldier. Hard to tell sometimes with the battle armor, helmets and rest of the gear. I've learned to just nod and return salutes."

He grabbed a bottle of particularly dark looking rum and poured a drink. "Polaris rum, " ChairmanHal pointed out to HollowEyes. "These days my special ops people don't have to steal it, we import it legally," he said with a wink. ChairmanHal rarely winked, so this took HollowEyes back a bit.

"So much has changed since..." HollowEyes started to speak but his voice trailed off. ChairmanHal interrupted him.

"Yeah I know. We've seen a lot. We'll also very likely see more. Much more."

"So the rumors are true?" asked HollowEyes.

ChairmanHal leaned against the bar and stared at his glass for a few seconds. "I've always been honest with you." His eyes rose from the glass. "I don't know what's going to happen. But something will happen.

"This is Planet Bob after all," joked HollowEyes.

ChairmanHal smiled. "A time to bring your friends close."

"And your enemies in the rifle scope?" replied HollowEyes.

"I'll drink to that," responded ChairmanHal and he downed the Polaris rum in a single gulp.

Always nice to see my friends on Brown. :awesome:

Do we get another song from you like that other little ditty you posted in our recruitment drive? If so, please let me know in advance so that I may get sufficiently drunk to enjoy it. :P

Edited by Mechanus