Announcement from Capax Legio

Veniciana

We need to put some pictures of the wedding ceremony up in here. From the balcony as I was playing the organ I saw some very funny things going on. Watchman please tell me that was a kilt!

Congrats!

Edited by Barkeaters

W00t! go us =D Thank you all for the congrats

and now a few words from Eveready:

Congratulations and Good Luck!!!!!

A few legal things:

NADC - this treaty represents a transfer of IDC's old MDP over to Capax. NADC sees Capax as a name and charter change as far as diplomacy goes. All diplomatic obligations transfer. So, the rule still applies - don't mess with Capax.

Agora - Agora has voted to transfer signatory rights to Capax that once belonged to IDC.

Wait... I'm the maid of honor?

ROFL!

Very nice announcement. I'll rest in your IRC channel more often ;)

o/ Capax

Yay! Engel is teh mad!

For some reason, the People of Cherkovia get a positive emotional response to this announcement. A research team has been dispatched to find out exactly why.

Will post results, if the research team survives.

Im still waiting.... this is one of those things like on Xp isnt it? where it sits saying "loading" "loading." "loading.." "loading..." :P

Capax is a good group I had the pleasure of dealing with them in regards to a ghost that was attacking one of RIA's nations and they were courteous and professional. I am sure you will go places.

aww thank you KingSrqt

You have a good recruitment message.

Congrats on the formation, refusal to applaud you for supporting the destruction of blue unity etc

uh... thank you

We need to put some pictures of the wedding ceremony up in here. From the balcony as I was playing the organ I saw some very funny things going on. Watchman please tell me that was a kilt!

Congrats!

I agree, that time when i saw the watchman slipover was funny

Edited by Eveready