Valentines Day, time for love and romance....

Thomasj_tx

After 3 years Im surprised you haven't realized that neutrality is on par with CAPSLOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL :v:

Congratulations on 3 years; lets look forward to a non neutral 4th :)

I see Emperor Revenge is out celebrating the GPA's 3rd anniversary in style

2523166037_4319aa0c71.jpg

Edited by bill n ted

Two years ago this day, we had the Leadership Exodus that was driven by a member or two that were hell bent on changing the core values of the GPA. And the GPA survived.

Oddly enough, this also marks the anniversary of the founding of the Old Guard. <_<

We may quibble over what it was exactly that 'survived', but a three-year anniversary for the alliance still known as the GPA is worth commemorating. The ganja-green hoodie is in the mail. :P

I found an old photograph of past and present members I thought I would throw into the celebration. Recognize any one?

Oldgpa-1.jpg

o/ to some old friends posting here!

I remember when we took that picture! It was right after the Leadership Exodus. You know how I know?

Well.....

See our four legged member in the lower right? He got that black circle around his eye went he was caught peeking through the hole in the fence at our OG neighbors!

Thanks for the well wishes everyone!

Oh GPA,

every neutral alliance in this game grows in your shadow, the GOP included. You truly are, and always have been IMO, a great alliance. With the War on Peace a year behind you, it's nice to see you on the verge of sanctioning yet again. I have so many great friends within your ranks and I wish you nothing but the best from the bottom of my heart.

0/ GPA.