War is in the air

cowman809

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe if everyone stopped publicly spewing private conversations all over the OWF people would be more comfortable with making moves. <_<

That's an interesting point, it would be hilarious if Vox Populi and co. actually hurt the chances of a major war by making alliance leaders afraid of making moves against those in power in case Vox finds out and publicizes it. :lol:

Some day doitzels gonna pen a tell all about Vox being a secret NPO project. Mark my words.

Edited by Count da Silva

That's an interesting point, it would be hilarious if Vox Populi and co. actually hurt the chances of a major war by making alliance leaders afraid of making moves against those in power in case Vox finds out and publicizes it. :lol:

Some day doitzels gonna pen a tell all about Vox being a secret NPO project. Mark my words.

Not sure if such was intentional or not but it does seem that it is possible that Vox's campaign to bring information to the masses may only have the affect of stalling the world leaders. When planning such a massive undertaking as Vox wishes to see, those world leaders that would be responsible for such need to know that their future enemies will not know of such beforehand. That would be very bad for them.

With this much focus on such I would say its more likely we see a curbstomp then an even fight.

Not sure if such was intentional or not but it does seem that it is possible that Vox's campaign to bring information to the masses may only have the affect of stalling the world leaders. When planning such a massive undertaking as Vox wishes to see, those world leaders that would be responsible for such need to know that their future enemies will not know of such beforehand. That would be very bad for them.

With this much focus on such I would say its more likely we see a curbstomp then an even fight.

I've seen more than one person comment that Vox is in reality working for NPO, by revealing private conversations that show opposition to them, posting war guides of potential enemies, and luring individual anti-NPO nations into Vox where they are revealed, kept near ZI, and unable to participate in any sort of future war against NPO.

Of course that's just crazy talk. It's not like members of Vox speak regularly with NPO, or engage in any sort of side ventures like CN-Radio or anything. :ph34r:

EDIT: clarity is our friend

Edited by ChairmanHal

During the summer, (OOC: assuming you mean summer in the Northern Hemisphere) I can think of three major wars: The Great War, FAN-Initiative War and War of the Coalition. I don't know where this idea that major wars happen during summer came about.

The UJW happened in September, VietFAN 2 started in december I believe, NADC vs Bleu happened in January and GATO-1V was in the spring.Big Wars start whenever testosterone is high enough to start them. We are actually over due for a big war.

Yeah, I see the war coming too, but you know what? I'm not looking forward to it. Either way, it's just another testament that the Initiative and the strong bonds it forged are forever gone from Planet Bob.

We forget so quickly what it's like that we again grow fond of destroying each other.