[CNRP] Sea Crawlers being redeployed. Fafnirs go to Constant Monitor.

Maelstrom Vortex

### NavCentCom to PacCom and AtlanCom this is an EMERGENCY ACTION MESSAGE ###

Deploy all sea-crawlers to forward basing positions in the central Atlantic and to the Pacific and Indian Oceans. Secretly move to DEFCON 2 with preparations for DEFCON 1. We are anticipated of a full weapons release event. Repeat. We are anticipating a possible FULL WEAPONS RELEASE event.

### StratCom To SunEaters###

Keep the Fafnirs flight ready.

ooc: Merchant submarines are taking them out to deployment zones and then dropping them into the water from flood able cargo bays and some are magnetically attaching themselves to the outsides of the submarines for towing.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

OOC: Might as well note that the Pacific is riddled with underwater SONAR/SOSUS systems and territorial waters are frequently scanned (though I don't think you're building in national waters), meaning that at least in the Pacific, your actions would be very well detected.

Edited by V The King

OOC: Also remember that most nations in the Indonesian area are in lockdown, so if they spot a merchant submarine within their lockdown zones they'll be destroyed immediately. In fact, reviewing it, it's impossible to cross a ship through Indonesian waters without getting it destroyed, and if you do cross that way, make sure to give Australia a wide berth, since Promised Land is also under quarantine.

Edited by Pacifism

OOC: Also remember that most nations in the Indonesian area are in lockdown, so if they spot a merchant submarine within their lockdown zones they'll be destroyed immediately.

ooc: Not heading towards that part of the Pacific. Going more towards the central pacific staging areas.

OOC: Might as well note that the Pacific is riddled with underwater SONAR systems and territorial waters are frequently scanned (though I don't think you're building in national waters), meaning that at least in the Pacific, your actions would be very well detected.

OOC: Similarly, stretching from Nova Scotia to the Canary Islands (north of that line, actually), I have a SOSUS, which would enable me to easily see these movements.

ooc: That they would. Pacific and mid Atlantic SOSUS nets would be detecting the motion of my subs.. but it's not atypical for my merchant submarines to be in motion. They're mercantile vessels.

OOC: Well, uh. If you're going to be deploying things at the bottom of the sea, then that's going to be noticed. Merchant submarines are uncommon as well, and a higher movement of those would be noted. Also, consider you've deployed the sea-crawlers once already... :mellow:

EDIT: Me, Mudd, Shan and Triyun built some time ago a really wide SOSUS network, which covers pretty much the whole North and Central Pacific.I'll try to find a map of the Pacific SOSUS, though I don't remember who created the thread.

Edited by V The King

OOC: Well, uh. If you're going to be deploying things at the bottom of the sea, then that's going to be noticed. Merchant submarines are uncommon as well, and a higher movement of those would be noted. Also, consider you've deployed the sea-crawlers once already... :mellow:

ooc: People are going to be aware of what the Dragonisians are doing.. in light of the world situation, they probably won't even find it surprising.

ooc: People are going to be aware of what the Dragonisians are doing.. in light of the world situation, they probably won't even find it surprising.

OOC: So maybe I should update my awareness of current world affairs, I've got no idea what's going on aside from Gebiv's issue. Well, I'll cut the OOC crap for now. :P

The Dragonisian Navy knew they were being monitored, which is why they kept to international waters free and clear of all coastlines. They were going to move to their positions and wait further orders, not dispersed in a net, but actually traveling as a bit of a small fleet. Once they were in their staging areas, the ones in the Atlantic made their way towards the cape between Africa and Antarctica, staying as far away from the populated coasts as possible. The Pacific Fleet, which had organized itself south of Tasmania, moved into the central Indian Ocean. A defensive web stayed tight to India and Tasmania. 2000 missiles remained on defense.. 1000 were in each of the major fleet deployments.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

OOC: Also remember that most nations in the Indonesian area are in lockdown, so if they spot a merchant submarine within their lockdown zones they'll be destroyed immediately. In fact, reviewing it, it's impossible to cross a ship through Indonesian waters without getting it destroyed, and if you do cross that way, make sure to give Australia a wide berth, since Promised Land is also under quarantine.

OOC: Actually, it's not my entire nation, just the areas around where there were flu cases.

Edited by Subtleknifewielder