2/13/2007 5:46:42 PM (731 days old)

ChairmanHal

Hal Nice post my friend. I always see the intelligence shining through on the posts and enjoy your take on the history of Bob through your eyes. Personally, I agree with the sentiment that you are one of the best players out there. Good diplomacy, tactful and polite are just a few of your traits that I respect. Keep up the work.

*ok I haven't read as I currently am laying down with a migraine. But I've booked it for later reading. ;)*

oo/ CH :)

tl;dr:

ChairmanHal will do anything for a tiny piece of power. He is know a pure NPO marching boy.

tl;dr:

North Macland is an idiot.

You're trolling here. Hal and his alliance may be allies with NPO, but in all my days I have never seen Hal be anything but an honourable man of integrity, and he is nobody's marching boy.

Edited by New Frontier

ChairmanHal.

I love you, that was a great read.

Having said that, you are one of the most capable alliance leaders in the game, and your experiences have grown on you and made you who you are today. If you continue to do what you have done as Tri, I have no doubt Ragnarok will be the Strongest (it's already best) in the game.

Gatherum chuckled, then smiled.

Read it all. Would read again.

While we have always been on opposite sides of all of the major wars that have happened, I see you as a valuable player in CN, one of the greats that this game cannot do without.

Here's to another two years. Godspeed.

Gatherum made the "\m/" hand gesture and nodded.

ChairmanHal, when i first came to Ragnarok, you were the one that i noticed the most on here, due to that awesome avatar of yours for the most part. Then I grew up a bit and discovered that there was more to life than random 'o/' posts to be made, due to reading what you posted.

Out of the handful of people in this verse, that keep the faith with sense and sensibility, you are one of the stalwarts.

Its been real, here is to keeping it real.