CNRPS World Map Version 1

Mergerberger II

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MAP RULING: The Jewish of Lavo had first priority on Israel over the Smurs of Ante. Although I suggest they work together to outline how the land will be divided, if Lavo wishes he may claim an area equal to the given land sizes in that area and Ante may take anything left that is white after. Timestamps of OPs indicated this order of arrival on the world stage.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

MAP RULING: The Jewish of Lavo had first priority on Israel over the Smurs of Ante. Although I suggest they work together to outline how the land will be divided, if Lavo wishes he may claim an area equal to the given land sizes in that area and Ante may take anything left that is white after. Timestamps of OPs indicated this order of arrival on the world stage.

From my understanding, Lavo took Jerusalem, and I moved my claim to Tel Aviv. There should be no problem giving him that city, and giving me my settlements around Tel Aviv: eateriansettlementssw4.png

His area is about 50 miles away from mine.

I'll talk with Lavo on IRC about this and how we'll divide it up in the expansions.

Edited by XRCatD

I just wanted to note a small error on the map Merger. You gave me Indiana, not Illinois ^..^ To make it easy though, I'm still within the land limits to have Indiana, so just leave it green and I'll RP actively expanding into it later. Just make sure you color Illinois to.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex