Treaties

KingDingaLing

arcane, you forget the NAAW 15 day cancellation warning. you are still bound to the treaty until 2/28 or so

LOL! I'm going to have to remember that for next round! But if next round goes anything like this round, it won't matter anyways :P

Now if NAAW is allied with all alliances, and TUF is at war with all alliances, then NAAW is at war with all alliances (because of the NAAW/TUF alliance in this thread), but if NAAW is allied with all alliances, then it has conflicting treaties with all alliances it's at war with and....

Oh no, I've gone cross-eyed.

LOL! I'm going to have to remember that for next round! But if next round goes anything like this round, it won't matter anyways :P

Yeah, but you should see our treaty. It actually has nothing to do with war, but rather who is supposed to send flowers to who and when, who gets to keep the My Little Pony collection if we ever split up and our secret lulz over the fact that both "Fark" and "NAAW" both have 4 letters in them.

Now if NAAW is allied with all alliances, and TUF is at war with all alliances, then NAAW is at war with all alliances (because of the NAAW/TUF alliance in this thread), but if NAAW is allied with all alliances, then it has conflicting treaties with all alliances it's at war with and....

Oh no, I've gone cross-eyed.

True, however the treaty we have with NAAW is an MLND (Mutual love, no disprespectin') and thus means more then any treaty ever created ever (Yep, even more powerful then an MADP!). However as there is no aggression or defence cause, we will still 'warz' with you.

• 2 weeks later...
Only 3 more days and this treaty is finally over! :P

oh i see how it is, you didn't enjoy sending the flowers, you just did it out of duty? i assume you'll be taking all of your toy ponies back after this ends too? i thought so much more of you guys

oh i see how it is, you didn't enjoy sending the flowers, you just did it out of duty? i assume you'll be taking all of your toy ponies back after this ends too? i thought so much more of you guys

You know, I'm trying to hide our feelings for each other from everyone by pretending to be distant and uncaring. You're not making it easy.

All of NAAWS treaties will carry over with everyone with a new 3 month cancellation clause

I expected nothing less. Although I did hope for the NAAW Perma Treaty I've heard rumors of. :D

You know, I'm trying to hide our feelings for each other from everyone by pretending to be distant and uncaring. You're not making it easy.

I expected nothing less. Although I did hope for the NAAW Perma Treaty I've heard rumors of. :D

What ?? Are you writing for the tattler now ?!?!

No one can keep a secret anymore

Whose your Spai

Edited by KingDingaLing