Operation Trattok'or

freakwars

The Oberjarl sat at his desk, cameras everywhere. " People of Andonia, the genocidal Dutch have decided to finish the job. It is is time to implement Operation Trattok'or. We must scatter to the four winds, gather strength and then return and destroy them utterly. Phase 1 will commence immediately." The Oberjarl sipped from his glass of water. "We must hope for peace, but prepare for war.All citizens above the age of eighteen must report to the Oberjarl's home after ensuring their families are well on their way. The eighteen year-olds will protect the fleeing families. "

2200 Hours

The carrier group was now only a mile from shore. The transports had been loaded and had already begun moving. Five thousand in the initial wave, then ten, then five. They knew that this army was fairly oversized; a battallion of probably 300 men could subdue Andonia. They knew that only 2,100 people lived in Andonia, and that any resistance could very easily be quelled. Nevertheless, they were to carry out the operation with the same dilligence as they would an operation against the United Francoist Empire.

They landed on the beach in five minutes' time. They were quickly spotted by several armed Andonians, who were quickly subdued and made irrelevant to the cause as a result. They continued forward to the city of New Andon.

Upon reaching New Andon, they met little resistance once again. The capitol building was in sight, and they moved towards it. Any man who took up arms against them, shooting at them, was shot on sight. They moved forward, beginning to surround the Capitol.

OOC: It'd be longer, but you probably have like 200 soldiers on a good day...

OOC:My men had already melted into the jungle, also, this is a militia because the Imperium wouldn't allow us to have soldiers. The men who shot at you are stubborn people who would not abandon their home. The city is abandoned, due to the implementation of Trattok'or

The Andonain snipers watched from the $%&@ of their fair city from the surrounding jungle. Many wept at the molestation of their home. They melted back into the darkness vowing revenge.

Edited by freakwars

The soldiers entered the capitol building, meeting little resistance from the Andonian King's 'bodyguards'. As they secured each wing of the building, there was also a perimeter formed around the building, disallowing anyone from escaping. They came closer and closer to the King's room.

They kicked down the door, and seized the King. He was arrested, and taken back to the fleet. A small detachment of 500 soldiers was to remain in the city to keep it secure until the Imperium of America could successfully govern the area without resistance itself. The entire force was to remain in Andonia until the transfer of land had been made successfully to the Imperium.

The King was locked in a prison cell aboard the Battlecruiser ENS Amsterdam, awaiting his fate.

OOC: One, he is not a King, and Two I have already stated that the city is now abandoned. The Oberjarl would not remain while his people left.

OOC: No, you said that the people left the city, while the Oberjarl remained at his desk. You never RP'd him leaving, and thus he did not leave. I can call him whatever the hell I want. I call Franzharia Finland and I call the Hanseatic League Hanze, because they are Dutch names. People still know what I mean.

OOC: You leave me no choice.

The Andonain watched from the forests as the Dutch soldiers suddenly began coughing up blood and collapsing. " That strand of avian flu that we had penned up in the airport must have mutated and gotten free." said one of the Andonain.

OOC: Not recognized.

IC: *Message to the Imperium of America*

Mission accomplished. This territory is yours now. Our men have loaded onto their ships minus a small detachment who will remain in the area to help you secure it. You may send them home at any time.

*end of*

And with that, the ships loaded up and headed home, with the Andonian Oberjarl deep in the hold somewhere aboard the ENS Amsterdam.

OOC: You leave me no choice.

The Andonain watched from the forests as the Dutch soldiers suddenly began coughing up blood and collapsing. " That strand of avian flu that we had penned up in the airport must have mutated and gotten free." said one of the Andonain.

OOC: Don't forget to use the "IC:" tag, and you never RPed the flu striking your soldiers ahead of time. That is called metagaming, as know as, "God modding."

OOC:If you do not recognize my perfectly legitimate RP, then I do not recognize your capture of the Oberjarl.

IC:The Oberjarl leveled his rifle and blasted a hole in the head of a dutch soldier, then shot another. Several of his comrades shot at the men as well.

Edited by freakwars

OOC: Don't forget to use the "IC:" tag, and you never RPed the flu striking your soldiers ahead of time. That is called metagaming, as know as, "God modding."

OOC:I RPed the flu striking the airport, and it was quarantined. When everybody evacuated, then there was nobody to maintain it.

OOC:I RPed the flu striking the airport, and it was quarantined. When everybody evacuated, then there was nobody to maintain it.

OOC: You never RPed the flu viruses escaping the quarantine, nor did you RPed the viruses infecting the soldiers before they started coughing.

OOC: So, I have to RP something that an idiot could figure out, like for instance, that everybody running away means that there isn't anybody still there except for the quarantined people. I have lost a lot of respect for the people that made these rules up. IF THERE IS NOBODY TO MAINTAIN A QUARANTINE IT CEASES TO EXIST. By that logic, you would have to RP all your peole having dinner, or they would all starve. OMIGOD all you people just died of starvation.

IC:The Oberjarl began coughing. "Oh, I think I have the flu." He collapsed and began coughing up blood.

Edited by freakwars