The Dragon Tribes

Sir Keshav IV

In the middle of Carvahall(Trichy in RL) 4 dragons sit. They are the dragons of peace aiming to fulfill a prophecy. The prophecy of Riders to bring about peace between the Dragon Tribes. The Wise dragons have been fighting a long lost war against the Dragons of Fire and now the elders sit praying to god hoping for the prophecy to come true.

Lord we need to advance north. The Dragons of Fire have been mobilizing for an invasion of the north. If they capture to many cities we might have lost the war. Unless we move more north.

Saphira I understand what you feel, but not yet. Carvahall is our home and we shall move north only if the Dragons of Fire have actually Invaded. We are beacons of Peace and Prosperity. Not War mongering tribes. We must wait until we have word from our northern sentries that they have actually Invaded north.

While I do not agree, your wisdom has held us together for centuries and as such I shall support your move

Elsewhere in Theirinsford(Coimbatore in RL)

General Raistalin how goes the planning?

It goes well my lord. The Elder Dragons have no clue who we are invading. We shall wait till tonight when Tarsis and which will give us the Water Dragons army. With that if we move south we shall have Carvahall surronded and the Elder Dragons shall fall to our army within hours.

Do not worry about the Elder Dragons, just capture Tarsis, that is more then enough.

Yes my lord.

The Dragons of Fire left Theirinsford and flew to Tarsis to capture it. They flew at night but didn't make it into the city by morning. They waited till night again before they moved in for the kill.

*Carvahall*

My lord, our sentries have reported that our brothers in Tarsis are in danger as the Dragons of Fire have been spotted nearby there holy gates.

The lords did not see this coming. Mishkal did not let us see this for a reason. Mobilize our army. We shall fly tonight to save our brothers. Takhsis shall not defeat us. As the age of riders are near and we must fulfill the prophecy.

Yes my lord.

OOC: This is in Maelstroms RP and this is just setting up my CNRPS nation before going international :blush:

Also Maelstrom I hope this is how it should be RP'ed :ph34r:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After some sleep the Dragons of Fire flew over Tarsis without any noise. The Reconnaissance missions had started. The early scout reports said about 100,000 soldiers existed in Tarsis and their group of 130,000 Soldiers will be able to wipe out Tarsis in about 4days of fighting. But as night came again the sentries reported more then 200,000 Dragons in the Tarsis Army. How their numbers doubled in a single day they do not know. They did not see any dragons flying in or out but then on the 2nd of scouting they saw the Elder Dragon army stationed ready. General Raistalin spoke to the Fire Lord and the Dragons of Earth mobilized. They were going to invade Tarsis as well. With this the armies would have a fair fight and the Dragons of Fire and Earth would have a good Chance.

Meanwhile in Carvahall:

I sense a disturbance in the north. Above Tarsis, in the Du Weldenvarden I sense troops mobilizing. Send sentries there immediately Saphira.

Yes your majesty.

With that the Elder Dragons where waiting to see why they were mobilizing. Little did they realize by nightfall more then a 100,000 Dragons shall lay dead on the battle field and Tarsis burnt to the ground with the fighting. Little did they realize the blood shed in store for them.

In the Chambers of the Elder Council

Saphira do we still have the broken radio from the War for Carvahall?

Yes your majesty. Why may I ask?

Bring It, I sense a dark future for the Elder Dragons unless we do somehting. Now go get it.

Yes your majesty

A little while later.

To all species of the world, This is the Elder Dragon Skie. We are from Carvahall and are in need of help against a the Dragons of Fire. We ask for your help to eradicate these warmongering dragons and bring peace around the region. If you wish to, please make an announcement via the radio and we shall reply.

Bring It, I sense a dark future for the Elder Dragons unless we do somehting. Now go get it.

Yes your majesty

A little while later.

To all species of the world, This is the Elder Dragon Skie. We are from Carvahall and are in need of help against a the Dragons of Fire. We ask for your help to eradicate these warmongering dragons and bring peace around the region. If you wish to, please make an announcement via the radio and we shall reply.

The radio officer banged on the radio, trying to get better reception. That voice sounded familiar. The language wasn't overly dissimilar from their own! The Linguists had yet another case to crack. They eventually broke the message and a few minutes later responded, "This is Malys Rubicant of the Storm Dragon Empire. We hear there are other Dragons in distress in this world.. under threat from other dragons? Clarify your location and the nature of the issue."

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

The Elder council heard the message and replied

We are currently in Carvahall, Latitudes are N10 Degrees, Longitude is E78 Degrees. Our lands are populated by many dragons. About a millenia ago a race of dragons- Dragons of Fire became power hungry because of their abilities and started wiping out Dragon Tribes one by one. Only 3 tribes remain strong against them. They are the Elder, The Dragons of Sea, and the Earth Dragons. The Earth Dragons have allied themselves with the Dragons of Fire and together they have an army of over 300,000 to our mere 250,000. The Elder dragons are the oldest dragons alive and keepers of peace. We are looking for assistance to help our tribe survive.

Yes your majesty

A little while later.

The Mandalorians received the message on their radios.

"Dragons, you say? We humans and elves of Mandalore would help you, but the Dwarves are giving us trouble of our own. If we can deal with them in time, we will send what aid we can..."

The Mandalorians received the message on their radios.

"Dragons, you say? We humans and elves of Mandalore would help you, but the Dwarves are giving us trouble of our own. If we can deal with them in time, we will send what aid we can..."

Again, the linguists began to work their tails off.. yet another race. The world was getting crowded quickly. Humans and elves.. hopefully they weren't as hostile as the Rebel Virginians had proven to be after a time, they responded to the Elder Dragons, "We will send our air force to help what they can, right now we're very limited in our reach. We'll have to do stops along the way to refuel. Expect arrival of about 1/4 of our air forces in approximately 2-3 days. We would send what we have, but we have to keep some home. We're dealing with a local thread of our own. A diplomat will be bringing a treaty for your people to review. We hope you approve of the terms."

To the Mandalorians, after a time of processing their language, they would respond, "Where are you located?"

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

The Werewolves of España had also heard the call across the radio and after consulting Lucien their leader had quickly noted down who thse dragons were and had consulted the humans on what this species known as dragons was. As it turned out the human cattle knew a lot about Dragons and they seemed to be some very powerful creatures but whtehr they were animals or a race was left undecided by the humans. So it was best to let them fight it out amongst themselves and see how would turn out best.

Again, the linguists began to work their tails off.. yet another race. The world was getting crowded quickly. Humans and elves.. hopefully they weren't as hostile as the Rebel Virginians had proven to be after a time, they responded to the Elder Dragons, "We will send our air force to help what they can, right now we're very limited in our reach. We'll have to do stops along the way to refuel. Expect arrival of about 1/4 of our air forces in approximately 2-3 days. We would send what we have, but we have to keep some home. We're dealing with a local thread of our own. A diplomat will be bringing a treaty for your people to review. We hope you approve of the terms."

To the Mandalorians, after a time of processing their language, they would respond, "Where are you located?"

Fortunately, coordinates were another concept they had learned from the Dwarves.

"Approximately 4000 miles South Southwest of the cordinates given for Carvahall, at 34 degrees South, 118 degrees East, on the continent the humans among us call 'Australia.'"

"Our air force is en-route to the Elder Dragons for their support. May we stop-over for refueling and to give our men rest at your location should they need to?" The Radioman would ask. "We're also going to send a diplomat in your direction if this is acceptable."

"Both are acceptable. Watch for the Yellow landing lights. The Dwarves use Green, so avoid those."

By this time, they had deciphered much of the tongue of the Storm Dragons, and had begun using it in their broadcasts; though it was no doubt still patchy, their meaning should get across.

Edited by Subtleknifewielder

The Ilandrai Radio Center.

"Sir, I'm receiving a message from someone who says they are...Elder Dragons? They are requesting assistance."

" Forward the message to the Triumvirs."

"Yes, Sir"

Triumvir Council Chamber

The three Leader Raetal sat in the council chamber. A message was forwarded through. They listened in astonishment to the distress message. The military Triumvir sent orders to the High Command. " Dispatch three platoons of warrior-servants in cargo ships to travel to the origin of this message, and to make haste!" They at back and returned to sipping baklar.

"Thanks for the warning." The radio crew team tilted their heads. This was the first race to speak their language back to them. It was somewhat creepy. "Thank you for taking the time to learn how we speak."

"You are welcome. You have a fascinating language."

OOC: I think i'm also going to RP them also as a rather curious people, trying to learn whatever they can.

Yes your majesty

A little while later.

A vampire walking past a radio heard the message. He looked at the human machine then subsequently destroyed it.

The Elder dragons were praying for the help to arrive. The battle had already started and the Dragons of Fire was burning Tarsis.

Elder what do we do?

Mishkal has said that war shall be our victory if we can hold out for 48 hours. Ask your troops to fight as long as they can and tell them to take the Dragons of Fire to heaven with them!

Yes your majesty.

The battle plan back fired. The Elder Dragons were holding out in the Craigs of Tel'nir. The battle raged on from sunrise to sunset. As the sentries looked over the battlefield in the night they could see nearly 50,000 dragons dead. The Dragons of Fire were more in number. But they could see across the hills the Dragons of Earth moving. They knew tomorrow there will be double the amount of Elder dragons. They prayed to Mishkal and waited for sunrise.

Message to whomever can hear me, It is I the Elder Dragon again. The Dragons of Earth are very close to our positions. We have finished the first day with an outstanding victory. But the Dragons of Earth have come and will be here by sunrise. This is a plea to all nations who are sending us aid to make it faster if possible. We fear extinction

The Elder General found it slightly hard to comprehend this new foreign language and told his deputy to write the zone of battle on a map in this language. The Deputy came up with

cnrpsmap3rf0-1-1.png

The General continued speaking-

As see you, we here are *points at map*. The Green spot is Earth Dragons and spot Red is Fire Dragons. The two colours others are our homelands. Fight for Tarsis has begun and we want you to be positioned gates at for early fighting morning. Deputy show you your positions if you wish. Rest must you have, Tomorrow long day. More back up coming from you homeland?

The General found it very hard to speak and hoped these dragons could understand his language.

An Olympian fishing factory ship sailing in the area notices some strange radio transmissions and adjusts its course to head towards the source of the signals.

Upon reaching sight of the land a radio transmission is sent.

"Attention, We are the NOFV Toramaru from the Olympian Federation. We request that come aboard our vessel and speak with us. We are peaceful fishermen and we wish to trade. We are at the southern tip of your territory just in sight of land. We are about 75 units out to sea."

Edited by Vasili Markov

The Elder General found it slightly hard to comprehend this new foreign language and told his deputy to write the zone of battle on a map in this language. The Deputy came up with

cnrpsmap3rf0-1-1.png

The General continued speaking-

As see you, we here are *points at map*. The Green spot is Earth Dragons and spot Red is Fire Dragons. The two colours others are our homelands. Fight for Tarsis has begun and we want you to be positioned gates at for early fighting morning. Deputy show you your positions if you wish. Rest must you have, Tomorrow long day. More back up coming from you homeland?

The General found it very hard to speak and hoped these dragons could understand his language.

"We will not need to be directly at the gates. We're going to take them from above using our rocket packs.. and missile payloads." The Airborne Wing commander tapped one of the pylons strapped to the metal coverings of his rocket suit. "If they haven't got a lot of technology, we should be able to rout them pretty quickly. How are they armed?" His talking was slightly muffled due to talking to his respirator mask. Most of the Storm Dragon air force had been trained to pretty much live in their suits when abroad.