GOD-Zenith Announcement

Xiphosis

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So let me get this straight, 60 Mil. For a member never allowed to be in goverment or serve the alliance in a worth while position? I like you guys at Zenith, but I don't see the value in such an investment.

Also; I'm too lazy to read the 6 pages before me.

Government is but a small part of Zenith. 3 Triumvirs and 5 Ministers (+2). Deputies, for example, aren't part of the government. Neither are a the many people executing various duties for the Finance Ministry, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Ministry of Defence etc.

If KM would want to, there are still a lot of posts he could use his experience in for the benefit of Zenith.

As far as I know KM has only been on GOD's PZI list since TPF rolled NoV. Mind explaining your statement?

He's saying GOD is opportunistic because at the time of KM, who is GOD's only PZI target, being in BDC and NV they never approached either alliance. Nothing was said until a year and a half after Unjust War (I have a feeling that BDC and NV were larger than GOD at the point of time that KM was apart of BDC and NV).

He's saying GOD is opportunistic because at the time of KM, who is GOD's only PZI target, being in BDC and NV they never approached either alliance. Nothing was said until a year and a half after Unjust War (I have a feeling that BDC and NV were larger than GOD at the point of time that KM was apart of BDC and NV).

And I'm saying he wasn't pursued at BDC and NV because he wasn't on their PZI list at the time.

Edited by Krull

I would never accept these terms if I were Zenith. If KM is a member of their alliance, then he should be allowed to run for gov't just as any other normal member would be able to. Not to mention the fact that I would have just spent 60 mil on somebody who can never truly apply his talents to the alliance.

Congrats on your agreement guys, regardless of my opinion of it.

They made the decision to agree to the terms knowing this. One CERTAINLY does not need to be in leadership to be an influential member of their alliance, if you think this is nonsense, you're in the wrong alliance mate. I am sure Zenith will figure something out, such as making him a Deputy with full access. And Zenith aren't completely irrational, they value their members, they paid for his freedom instead of going to war.

As far as I know KM has only been on GOD's PZI list since TPF rolled NoV. Mind explaining your statement?

Because its pretty damn clear he has not been the events for PZI come from UJW. He was in NV and BCD for a year and since none of this BS went on then its pretty clear he was not on anyone Pzi list. He got on our lists when he merged Nor joined VoX and attacked people in Q. All involved gave him this second chance and then all of the sudden almost 2 years later he suddenly is on GODs list again. I think that makes it pretty clear what it is.

Also I think we see just how diplomatic Zenith can be when any other alliance would have told GOD to shove it they talked. When any other alliance was first ignored and then ranted at instead negotiated with they would have told GOD to shove it. When any other alliance after all that was given those terms they would have told GOD to shove it. Zenith being Zenith was able to look beyond all that.

I don't like or trust KM, and if GOD has even the smallest leg to stand on in all this I would have supported sending him off to death. You have to be really really really doing it wrong when you see KM getting this much support across the lines. Good on you Zenith for working at things and dealing with all this BS to do the right thing.

Edited by The Big Bad

BDC was a protectorate of NpO and NV was in BLEU, so even if they themselves were not bigger than GOD (OOC: with apologies to Mr. Lennon), their alliance connections were at the time. When war was on its way to NV, KM indicated an intention to leave NV and invited me to join him in his new project. I chose instead to stand with NV. NV had canceled a treaty with NoV; KM had canceled a membership in NV, and I believe he felt justified in so doing. NV had never canceled on me or an alliance I've been in, which is why I felt justified in standing with them.

Duncan King and Zenith are a class act, and as The Big Bad said, they really know how to work with an issue.

60,000,000 isn't that much and I applaude GOD's restraint on that.

On another note, at first I crazingly thought that 'KM' was Kristin Marie... :( (yeah, I also realized a moment later that it couldn't be her, thanks...)

Yeah, I always associated KM with Kristin Marie too..

So does this make him the highest paid free agent nation in the history of Bob?

Rok member, 180 mil etc

Yeah, except Gremlins could stop RoK five ways from Sunday and Zenith can't do so with GOD--it's not a congruent comparison by any means. Gre tolerated RoK's request, Zenith--while they may not be upset at all--hardly had much choice if they wanted to keep Martens.

Zenith's allies, though, could have stopped GOD and they would get in the way in case it was necessary.

So yes, it was a deal in which both sides lost something, but not too much.

Game theory says its an optimal solution to an issue.

Because its pretty damn clear he has not been the events for PZI come from UJW. He was in NV and BCD for a year and since none of this BS went on then its pretty clear he was not on anyone Pzi list. He got on our lists when he merged Nor joined VoX and attacked people in Q. All involved gave him this second chance and then all of the sudden almost 2 years later he suddenly is on GODs list again. I think that makes it pretty clear what it is.

Actually, when you put it that way, it's not clear at all.

I mean, if there was this persecution aura against KM they would have talked to NV about that.

Also I think we see just how diplomatic Zenith can be when any other alliance would have told GOD to shove it they talked

Most alliances are pretty damn persistent about people in their PZI lists. I'm pretty sure making a loophole in that policy for zenith showed good will and diplomacy on the part of GOD too.

Zenith's allies, though, could have stopped GOD and they would get in the way in case it was necessary.

GOD has allies too, and it must have been apparent that if a diplomatic resolution wasn't reached, a war would've sparked involving alliances that have real no need to be involved in such a trivial situation... run on sentence I know, whatever. Though $60 million is a tad steep, the fact of the matter remains that this was resolved diplomatically, or rather solved by belligerent diplomacy. However the agreement was made and there is no need to call injustice about it because it's crying over spilled milk: it never helps.

So yes, it was a deal in which both sides lost something, but not too much.

Game theory says its an optimal solution to an issue.

I said "stop"? Oh, typoes--I meant "stomp".

I said "stop"? Oh, typoes--I meant "stomp".

Again, Gramlins had no intention nor did they imply that they would be fighting over Wen. Gramlins simply asked if there was anything that could be done to get him off the list so that he would be able to join GRE and continue playing the game.

Again, Gramlins had no intention nor did they imply that they would be fighting over Wen. Gramlins simply asked if there was anything that could be done to get him off the list so that he would be able to join GRE and continue playing the game.

And I'm saying ". . . but only because they're nice--they didn't have to."