GOD-Zenith Announcement

Xiphosis

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

60 Million for one man's conditional freedom seems a little ridiculous. At least drop the PZI for that type of payment, imo.

Oh well, I'm sure there is a lot of this I don't know about so I'll assume DK isn't getting fleeced or intimidated into this. I do trust bigwoody to be fair.

heh, 60mil is chump change. Gramlins paid Rok 180mil for a far less controversial member. Zenith got a hell of a deal.

A mile and back from what? When he was in BDC and NV, there was no interest at all in carrying out a pZI sentence then. Why now is there all of the sudden this tremendous interest?

Indeed, it strikes me as peculiar as well. But I could care less to know the answer so I won't bother to ask.

Congrats on your peace KM.

Actually it's a lameass attempt to be both benevolent and not. If he's PZI if he ever decides to leave, then he's still just PZI and Xiphosis is still just a griefer.

I think it is important to take note of the fact that the good Xiphosis may be stubborn, but not unreasonable.

heh, 60mil is chump change. Gramlins paid Rok 180mil for a far less controversial member. Zenith got a hell of a deal.

I'd say. His MP or SDI alone is worth more than the ransom, and his wonders combined are worth over 500 million. Not to mention it'd take a years worth of time to rebuild them all if he was forced to re-roll. If you want the member either way, and it's pay 60mil vs. have him re-roll, it's way more cost-effective to pay the 60mil.

Regardless, congrats KM on freedom and congrats to both Zenith and GOD for showing the power of diplomacy.

Edited by Sadinoelus

A mile and back from what? When he was in BDC and NV, there was no interest at all in carrying out a pZI sentence then. Why now is there all of the sudden this tremendous interest?

Coursca you've got the multi-billion dollar question that only GOD has the answer to, and probably those that were part of coming up with this agreement.

And if you really think about it, KM hasn't been active in CN politics since NoV/NoR was disbanded long ago. So, I'm not even sure where the threat of KM comes into play anymore but oh well.

Coursca you've got the multi-billion dollar question that only GOD has the answer to, and probably those that were part of coming up with this agreement.

And if you really think about it, KM hasn't been active in CN politics since NoV/NoR was disbanded long ago. So, I'm not even sure where the threat of KM comes into play anymore but oh well.

Kaiser Martens is a threat to the VERY FABRIC OF OUR UNIVERSE!

While the cash payment I can understand, what's with the government restrictions and making KM stay in Zenith? What is the the purpose of such a stipulation coming from GOD? Good on Zenith for paying out of their own pocket for someone's freedom.

I would also echo the question that others have posed. If KM was on GOD's PZI list, why was he not pursued in NV or BDC?

While the cash payment I can understand, what's with the government restrictions and making KM stay in Zenith? What is the the purpose of such a stipulation coming from GOD? Good on Zenith for paying out of their own pocket for someone's freedom.

I would also echo the question that others have posed. If KM was on GOD's PZI list, why was he not pursued in NV or BDC?

Gatherum shrugged with a grin.

Get out your tinfoil hat and figure it out. ;)

Congratulations to the Kaisers ego for the 60 million dollar boost it just received. May it one day recover.

I dunno man, with people comparing how little that actually is relative to other similar deals, it might not be an ego boost at all. Clearly, this is your fault.

His MP or SDI alone is worth more than the ransom, and his wonders combined are worth over 500 million. Not to mention it'd take a years worth of time to rebuild them all if he was forced to re-roll. If you want the member either way, and it's pay 60mil vs. have him re-roll, it's way more cost-effective to pay the 60mil.

It is 20 slots that could be used for tech deals, however, though.

(Forget cash. What's valuable these days are foreign aid slots.)