GOD-Zenith Announcement

Xiphosis

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

60 Million for one man's conditional freedom seems a little ridiculous. At least drop the PZI for that type of payment, imo.

Oh well, I'm sure there is a lot of this I don't know about so I'll assume DK isn't getting fleeced or intimidated into this. I do trust bigwoody to be fair.

60,000,000 isn't that much and I applaude GOD's restraint on that.

On another note, at first I crazingly thought that 'KM' was Kristin Marie... :( (yeah, I also realized a moment later that it couldn't be her, thanks...)

Well, this is nice to see. An alliance showing a little mercy :)

Congrats on your freedom KM.

Xi, can I be one of the nations of your choosing to get the funds????

;)

Seriously though, good to see negotiations were made. I am wondering about TGE's stance now? Was this* resolved as well?

*Typo

Edited by bkphysics

60 Million for one man's conditional freedom seems a little ridiculous. At least drop the PZI for that type of payment, imo.

Oh well, I'm sure there is a lot of this I don't know about so I'll assume DK isn't getting fleeced or intimidated into this. I do trust bigwoody to be fair.

i assume that the reason for this is that GOD and alliances of the left don't want to see the founding of NoV 2.0, or see Zenith become NoV 2.0 (which would happen if KM became gov)

Actually it's a lameass attempt to be both benevolent and not. If he's PZI if he ever decides to leave, then he's still just PZI and Xiphosis is still just a griefer.

I find myself agreeing with you.

I am happy, though, that this came to a peaceful agreement.

KM: Seriously, the best of luck to you in Zenith. Keep your nose clean.

How could that happen? You mean Zenith will be the center of the anti-nazis' attention?

I disagree with the scenario that KM could turn Zenith into NoV 2.0. I think the personalities in charge of Zenith ATM are strong enough such that this scenario isn't that plausible.

I disagree with the scenario that KM could turn Zenith into NoV 2.0. I think the personalities in charge of Zenith ATM are strong enough such that this scenario isn't that plausible.

I agree with you, hence why I asked Venizelos the meaning of his post.

This is the most peculiar part of it all.

Who would want that?

It was merely an acknowledgment that while he led NoR and later NoV, things were done that most find unacceptable.

Why you would feel the need to point out that acknowledgment and find it peculiar is a bit odd.

You guys are really expecting GOD to go a mile and back here.

A mile and back from what? When he was in BDC and NV, there was no interest at all in carrying out a pZI sentence then. Why now is there all of the sudden this tremendous interest?