GOD-Zenith Announcement

Xiphosis

That last condition appears unconscionable.

Its simply a protection of circumventing term #2. If KM wants to leave Zenith for another alliance, this can certainly be reworked to accommodate that. But it prevents a "hurr I'm off you list so bye Zenith and thanks for all the tech, I'm starting a new alliance", or something like that.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its simply a protection of circumventing term #2. If KM wants to leave Zenith for another alliance, this can certainly be reworked to accommodate that. But it prevents a "hurr I'm off you list so bye Zenith and thanks for all the tech, I'm starting a new alliance", or something like that.

Actually it's a lameass attempt to be both benevolent and not. If he's PZI if he ever decides to leave, then he's still just PZI and Xiphosis is still just a griefer.

Actually it's a lameass attempt to be both benevolent and not. If he's PZI if he ever decides to leave, then he's still just PZI and Xiphosis is still just a griefer.

Pretty much. Perhaps one day Xiphosis will work out his differences with KM.

Edited by mhawk

The fact of the matter is that a compromise was reached between two sovereign alliances that have nothing to do with you. Posting in this thread now won't do anything to change that and simply makes you a griefer.

The fact of the matter is that a compromise was reached between two sovereign alliances that have nothing to do with you. Posting in this thread now won't do anything to change that and simply makes you a griefer.

Thank you for defeating your point by injecting yourself into the matter as well. Carry on, it's easier when other people do this stuff for me.

I hope KM realizes how much other alliances / leaders have gone through so that he can keep his current nation.

o/ Zenith and Bigwoody for going out of their way to get this done.

o/ GOD for being working things out with zenith :wub:

I find this to be an abysmally steep price, but I'm always glad to see someone taken off PZI, even if only temporarily. One question though. If he leaves Zenith, is he on EZI or PZI? If he rerolls, will he be attacked?

To my knowledge, his original sentence was only perma-zi and it was said he wouldn't be chased across rerolls. Someone else can correct me if I'm wrong.

To my knowledge, his original sentence was only perma-zi and it was said he wouldn't be chased across rerolls. Someone else can correct me if I'm wrong.

His original sentence was only perma-ZI, not eternal. If he rerolled right now, this entire agreement would be moot and he'd be free to go.

Hai. :wub:

You and the rest of TPF's former government are truly missed, my friend.

On topic: Congrats on the resolution, etc etc.

TBB would be more than willing to initiate a coup. Just wait awhile hoo.

For all those who say it is a waste of money, this will only be true if Kaiser Martens leaves or makes a play for government, how ever if he plays by the rules set for him, then he has the one chance in a life time to repay Zenith.

/o GOD dam got to love these guys