Issues With GOD

Kaiser Martens

No, Nej, Nein, HET.

Acknowledge this first and then we may be able to move on.

Read the next sentence. You did it whether you realized it at the time or not. You had someone ZI'd. The person was ZI'd for OOC reasons. You had them ZI'd for OOC reasons. Ignorance of the reasoning is not an excuse.

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another lie. I informed you on MSN before I began selling off my infra that afternoon exactly why my ZI had been requested, that the guy was stalking me, and everything. You said you would take his word for it, not mine, and that I still had to do it.

I do not remember this, but honestly if someone said that to me in a war I'd be like "lol, yeah, you're just saying that to get away from ZI" and that's likely what happened.

This seems like a clear shut case for you KM, you got a way out, I suggest you take it.

Their way out consists of me not having a way out. I don't see what you mean.

Edited by Kaiser Martens

No, Nej, Nein, HET.

Acknowledge this first and then we may be able to move on.

Actually; yes, oui, ja, да you did. Even if your defense is "I didn't know there were OOC reasons for my guy to ask me to drop a ZI order, which I did," then you did, in fact, had somebody ZI'ed for OOC reasons.

/ignorance of a law is no excuse for breaking it.

Actually; yes, oui, ja, да you did. Even if your defense is "I didn't know there were OOC reasons for my guy to ask me to drop a ZI order, which I did," then you did, in fact, had somebody ZI'ed for OOC reasons.

Yes, but the "crime" of ZIing someone because of OCC requires the INTENT to ZI them for OCC reasons. There is no way of knowing 100% that there are no hidden OCC reasons behind any ZI, and therefor anyone that has ever ordered a ZI could be "guilty" of this crime if intent isn't an element...

The ignorance of the law cliche would only apply if KM was claiming he didn't know that ZIing someone for OCC reasons was a crime. He is not claiming that. He claims ignorance of the intent behind it. HUGE difference there.

Edited by Great Lakes Union

There is no way of knowing 100% that there are no hidden OCC reasons behind any ZI

Except when they pretty much tell you as much, and it's not like we were strangers, KM. Any number of our old friends, including Strider, could've vouched for my word on that, and you know it.

Except when they pretty much tell you as much, and it's not like we were strangers, KM. Any number of our old friends, including Strider, could've vouched for my word on that, and you know it.

No, I don't know it. Plus, if you disagreed with me that much, you could have continued fighting. To me it was just someone trying to use some OOC excuse to get away. Either way, we're not going to change anything from just talking here. In the end it boils down to one thing and one thing alone: How far will you go to get me?

There is no "law" in the Cyberverse, and that is quite frankly the stupidest line of logic I have heard in a long time.

No, I don't know it. Plus, if you disagreed with me that much, you could have continued fighting. To me it was just someone trying to use some OOC excuse to get away. Either way, we're not going to change anything from just talking here. In the end it boils down to one thing and one thing alone: How far will you go to get me?

Are you threatening to use the people trying to help you to go to war against GOD if they don't back down? Because that's what it sounds like. Doesn't really seem like your decision to make.

Edited by Delta1212

Are you threatening to use the people trying to help you to go to war against GOD if they don't back down? Because that's what it sounds like. Doesn't really seem like your decision to make.

I am not "threatening to use the people trying to help you to go to war against GOD", I'm asking GOD a question. Questions are normally answered not by other questions, but by statements. Plus, I never did mention war, you are the one that did. Nice to see you bringing it up. In fact, I want to avoid war so much I'm still in peacemode! Seriously, check my nation out.

Another lie. I informed you on MSN before I began selling off my infra that afternoon exactly why my ZI had been requested, that the guy was stalking me, and everything. You said you would take his word for it, not mine, and that I still had to do it.

Forgive me if I'm severely lacking in any kind of sympathy, KM.

The entire body of GOD, multiple founding members, KM himself and a few others are all familiar with what happened and that I was being stalked by the guy who had Martens order my ZI. It was no secret, regardless of the spin he puts on it here.

By the way, thread didn't help your case. Nice try though, LoFN did a better job of it.

So your being Zid had nothing to do with the fact you were at war with them and only occured because someone else told him to do it and he then ordered it to support an OOC stalker? KM is.. well I will refrain from giving my opinion on what he is as I think eveyone is well aware but, does him doing the bidding of someone who joined his alliance for OOC reasons have any logic to i?. I am sure this moron of a stalker made that claim so he could make himself feel like a big man but, does KM doing it to help an OOC staker feel big seem realistic? Did you and KM have such personal bad blood that would knowingly help an OOC stalker? Or is the case as some seem to be saying he may have not known at all but he should be punished just the same?

Because like, destroying who you are and possibly going against your values is such a wonderful option, mirite?

I'm sorry for not feeling that much sympathy for the guy when you have people out there not being allowed to make a new nation, ever.

If he feels so strongly about this IC persona of his so be it.

Edited by Xavii

So your being Zid had nothing to do with the fact you were at war with them and only occured because someone else told him to do it and he then ordered it to support an OOC stalker?

Yes. I was informed why I was being ZI'd by KM himself, that was the reason I was given. When I found out who had requested my ZI, I informed him that the guy was more or less stalking me and had been for 6-8 months, he wrote it off.

I'm sorry for not feeling that much sympathy for the guy when you have people out there not being allowed to make a new nation, ever.

If he feels so strongly about this IC persona of he's so be it.

...and, correct me if I read it wrong, but I seem to recall GOD saying point blank in this discussion that he could found a new nation under the name Kaiser Martens II if he wanted to, which implies rather strongly that he wouldn't even have to change anything about his character, just do it with a new nation.

There's no law on Planet Bob? Well, that's good to know.

There is however, Just Decisions. There is however, Temperance. There is however, Reason. None of these things are displayed in this highly irrational decision to keep Deutschland in a state of war.