Issues With GOD

Kaiser Martens

My this conversation is fun. Hate to break it to many of you, but were able to resolve this amicably (I know, no war :( ). Time to move the arm chairs to a new diplomatic incident. Sorry to disappoint everyone.

GOD, bring on the list of nations, we'll pump you up! :)

Diplomatic incidents are just as fun. Maybe more fun actually. :P

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It makes perfect sense. KM was an unaligned nation when GOD said he was on ZI. He had not yet been accepted into Zenith as was evidenced by his AA of "Zenith Applicant"

Usually when you tell an alliance that an applicant is on a ZI list that is all it takes as opposed to telling an alliance that an already accepted member is on a ZI list.

Zenith Applicant is not unaligned. As with most applicant AA's, an attack on the applicants is an attack on the parent alliance.

your reasoning is inaccurate.

second, GOD did nothing for a year to KM and now wants to do something. If it was that pressing to need KM to either be PZIed or reroll, then they should have done something much earlier. This seems more of a vendetta because they waited for KM to build up at least some before deciding they wanted him on their PZI list.

third, if no evidence of any sort of OOC relevance was brought up by Xiph, before and now, then it means nothing. Xiph cannot prove the reason for his ZI and the fact that the person supposedly OOC stalked Xiph has nothing to do with KM.

Fact is, nothing in this thread has done much to aid Xiph or GOD. All the rantings by RIA members and GOD members mean nothing. To be honest, the fact that Slayer and TBB are supporting KM despite the past hostilities between KM and TPF shows more of this situation than Xiph or GOD or RIA does. Frankly, if Xiph had any amount of legitimacy, i would highly suspect that TPF would have thrown KM to the wolves without a second thought. The fact that they have not done so.....

Fact is, nothing in this thread has done much to aid Xiph or GOD. All the rantings by RIA members and GOD members mean nothing. To be honest, the fact that Slayer and TBB are supporting KM despite the past hostilities between KM and TPF shows more of this situation than Xiph or GOD or RIA does. Frankly, if Xiph had any amount of legitimacy, i would highly suspect that TPF would have thrown KM to the wolves without a second thought. The fact that they have not done so.....

Fact is, the situation is solved. Fact is, GOD has legit reasoning for their position. Fact is, TPF wasent involved in the matter, it was strictly between Zenith and GOD, they just really enjoy posting on it.

This thread should have died after Zenith and GOD settled things.

Fact is, the situation is solved. Fact is, GOD has legit reasoning for their position. Fact is, TPF wasent involved in the matter, it was strictly between Zenith and GOD, they just really enjoy posting on it.

This thread should have died after Zenith and GOD settled things.

Seems some people really want there to be a "spark".

Fact is, TPF wasent involved in the matter, it was strictly between Zenith and GOD, they just really enjoy posting on it.

Oh come on, Zenith would have had to let KM go for ZI if it weren't for TPF's backup. TPF have posted in this thread more than Zenith have and are clearly the main movers in KM's release from Continuum's list and GOD's.

E: I agree with the rest of your post; the issue itself is now settled. However there are still related issues which it brings up.

Edited by Bob Janova

Oh come on, Zenith would have had to let KM go for ZI if it weren't for TPF's backup. TPF have posted in this thread more than Zenith have and are clearly the main movers in KM's release from Continuum's list and GOD's.

E: I agree with the rest of your post; the issue itself is now settled. However there are still related issues which it brings up.

From what I understand, despite the fact that they want to paint it as such, TPF's postureing only had an impact in regards to attitudes here on the forums and not in negotiations. Mediation was clearly achieved through other means (as the involved publicly stated).

Edited by Il Impero Romano

Hmm, I guess the board is set and the pieces are in place.

Queen's Pawn to E 4. An interesting opening gambit.

And the other side's (whoever the heck that is - admin knows that I don't have a clue) response will be watched with much anticipation, I should think.

No one forgot. A point of etiquette, Kaiser. Pawns rarely speak while they are being moved.

And please don't take umbrage at my comparison to a pawn, as I'm one of those replacement pawns in those little baggies that promptly get lost when the chess set is opened, by way of comparison. I'm not even on the board.

Or am I....

I figure someone will tell me when it's time for me to know.

VI

So you saying one side won't be playing by the rules? :v:

He had Xiphosis ZI'd, not nuked, and he refused to punish the nations that apparently went against his orders and nuked a surrendering alliance, namely GOD, which he didn't address at all. Most alliance with nuclear rogues tend to at least attempt to make it look like they don't endorse the action by ejecting the nations in question. Considering that NoV was known to be especially tough on people who went against orders (ZI'ing members who surrender while at war) you'd think he'd have exacted some form of punishment on people who went nuke rogue against orders.

ok im a lil late on this thread but i just noticed it now. what you all are failing to remember is that martens had nothing to do with the nuking of GOD. it was the military high command who had enough of having our hands tied in a major war, dealing with them attempting to surrender yet still hitting us in attacks daily, then saying "oops sorry" but doing it again all over the next update. we had enough, left NoV and flew the Nordreich AA and nuked the hell out of them. im talking the ENTIRE military high command of NoV, from the Reichs General all the way down to Divison commanders. when GOD finally surrendered (and stopped playing their oh im gonna surrender dont hit me no more, then hits us again, games) we were asked to come back to NoV, and if you remember we soon after created SoM. so all this !@#$%*ing at martens over something he had no control over is pointless. dont get me wrong, i dont even like the guy anymore, he burnt his bridges with me over alot of crap that i dont feel i have to go into on here, but to persecute him over something he didnt do is ridiculous

Not to be Kaiser Martens. Be Kaiser Martens II, I don't give a crap
Perhaps there is a middle type of ZI between EZI & PZI. Forcing a deletion is not PZI and its not much of an argument to say PZI with forced deletion is better than EZI.

Your example fails... Since it's not expected that he's anonymous at all.

Your example fails because it came out of your imagination and not out of my quote.

Hello, I am a part of Mr. Alteregos text example on PZI:

Perma-ZI is where a nation is reduced to ZI, and then not permitted to rebuild its infrastructure at any point again in the future. Supposedly, it is considered to be a death knell for a given nation. Nations sentenced to Perma-ZI are expected then to either leave Cyber Nations altogether or delete their nations and create new ones anonymously.

Might want to read it before you use it as an example then

Hello, I am a part of Mr. Alteregos text example on PZI:

Might want to read it before you use it as an example then

Yes, now show me where I said it was a PZI

Perhaps there is a middle type of ZI between EZI & PZI. Forcing a deletion is not PZI and its not much of an argument to say PZI with forced deletion is better than EZI.

I know it wasnt an EZI because they dont do that and I know its not a PZI because of the forced reroll, so I wanted to know what it was...

LMAO!

I believe the correct expression is PWNT!

Perhaps there is a middle type of ZI between EZI & PZI. Forcing a deletion is not PZI and its not much of an argument to say PZI with forced deletion is better than EZI

That does not say it was a PZI or he was forced to change name.....

Your example fails... Since it's not expected that he's anonymous at all.

DOUBLE PWNT

edit:

Partial pwn and some self pwning

Edited by Alterego

My this conversation is fun. Hate to break it to many of you, but were able to resolve this amicably (I know, no war :( ). Time to move the arm chairs to a new diplomatic incident. Sorry to disappoint everyone.

GOD, bring on the list of nations, we'll pump you up! :)

Thank you Zenith and GOD for getting this resolved.

I look forward to seeing Kaiser Martens live!

I know it wasnt an EZI because they dont do that and I know its not a PZI because of the forced reroll, so I wanted to know what it was...

Hello, I am the same part of Mr. Alteregos text example on PZI:

Perma-ZI is where a nation is reduced to ZI, and then not permitted to rebuild its infrastructure at any point again in the future. Supposedly, it is considered to be a death knell for a given nation. Nations sentenced to Perma-ZI are expected then to either leave Cyber Nations altogether or delete their nations and create new ones anonymously.

Sounds like he was given a PZI sentence to me. I mean, since he's not allowed to rebuild that specific nation and all.

To clarify:

PZI = ZI forever with that specific nation (if he re-rolls with the same rulername and same nation name, that's still the same nation)

EZI = ZI all re-rolls as well

EDIT:

To clarify even more. It was a case of principle. They wanted Kaiser Martens, the IC character, to die. But they were perfectly fine with letting him play the game as Kaiser Martens II ;)

OOC: And with that, I am heading for bed to try to get rid of this darned flu

Edited by SpiderJerusalem

Hello, I am the same part of Mr. Alteregos text example on PZI:

Sounds like he was given a PZI sentence to me. I mean, since he's not allowed to rebuild that specific nation and all.

Alteregos text example is a wiki quote used to show that a forced reroll (using any name) is not a PZI. It also wasnt a EZI because no name change was needed.

http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/PZI

To clarify:

PZI = ZI forever with that specific nation (if he re-rolls with the same rulername and same nation name, that's still the same nation)

EZI = ZI all re-rolls as well

PZI does not include a forced reroll acording to the wiki definition.

Where did I say it was a PZI?

Edited by Alterego

PZI does not include a forced reroll acording to the wiki definition.

Ok... From the same quote... Read it very slowly:

Nations sentenced to Perma-ZI are expected then to either leave Cyber Nations altogether or delete their nations and create new ones

What do you think the bolded part means?

Come on, you can do it!