Oh yeah, Goodbye

Gebiv

Hey, I'm Gebiv. If you haven't heard of me before, you're probably getting purged from the CNRP map pretty soon.

I've been here for 10 months and 25 days. It's been fun, but now it's time I take my leave from CNRP. Oh, and Mirreille is coming with me. All of her lands are a part of Gebiv.

Our lands will be divided and given to the specified players as such:

To Sargun - All claims in North Africa, which will be used a protectorate

To Lavo_2 - All Balkan claims, to be taken as a protectorate

To Jeff744 - Sicily

To Spaero - My claims in Spain

To Arkantos - Malta

The rest will remain part of Gebiv. From here on out, the nation of Gebiv will be controlled by Mannelig. Mannelig shall be RP'd by Kaiser Martens.

I'm not making a shoutout list or long goodbyes. If I would have given you a shoutout, I would have talked you again after my leave, anyways. Most of this post is simply settling my nation's affairs and answering questions before they're asked.

I will still be RP'ing the nation of Gebiv. However it will not be part of the CNRP canon. What happens to Gebiv, the nation in the CNRP canon, has been stated above. I'll be finishing an the "Ceremony in Martenshaven" RP, as well as one RP between the leaders of the nations to explain what happened IC. Queen Mirreille and Empress Gebiv I will be in another country, who has already been contacted and is aware, if we ever decide to RP them again. I'll be doing a few RPs about actions in the past. Feel free to recognize or not recognize those as part of the canon.

I'll still be witnessing CNRP from a distance, and I'll still be helping you guys keep the community going. However, I will not be as active.

As for treaties:

PAC - Withdrawal

Byantine NAP - Unchanged

Greater German Empire NAP - Unchanged

Pax Mediterrania - Reduced to MDoAP with Rebel Army due to Ile de Noir's withdrawal from the pact

Welsh Empire MDoAP - Unchanged

Proxian Empire MDoAP (if it exists, I had a treaty with the UK) - Unchanged

Western Republic MDoaP - Unchanged

Hanseatic Republic MDP - Unchanged

Norsvea MDP - Unchanged

Gebiv City is fully prepared to be evacuated if Mannelig decides to move the seat of power.

All gold reserves under Gebiv City are moved to the Rebel Army.

The Gebivian Princess ( Gebiv IV, she is called) is still in Gebiv, and will remain there with her father.

Here's to nothing at all,

Gebiv, the name used by an evil witch, a benevolent king and emperor, his aged wife, an empress hardly into the grave, her dead half-brother, her traitorous son, and her daughter conceived in her love with a German general

Arrivederci

I will confirm the part about me leaving RP as well. There are a variety of reasons, no one more important than another. Well maybe time being slightly more important. :P I will still come and see you all in #CNRP, and who knows, maybe I will have time to try and keep track of things, but probably not. I just want you all to know I had a lot of fun with everyone here. Taeunas, I still owe you some posts in your celebration thread. ;)

Ciao!

Hey, I'm Gebiv. If you haven't heard of me before, you're probably getting purged from the CNRP map pretty soon.

I've been here for 10 months and 25 days. It's been fun, but now it's time I take my leave from CNRP. Oh, and Mirreille is coming with me. All of her lands are a part of Gebiv.

I'm not making a shoutout list or long goodbyes. If I would have given you a shoutout, I would have talked you again after my leave, anyways. Most of this post is simply settling my nation's affairs and answering questions before they're asked.

I will still be RP'ing the nation of Gebiv. However it will not be part of the CNRP canon. What happens to Gebiv, the nation in the CNRP canon, has been stated above. I'll be finishing an the "Ceremony in Martenshaven" RP, as well as one RP between the leaders of the nations to explain what happened IC. Queen Mirreille and Empress Gebiv I will be in another country, who has already been contacted and is aware, if we ever decide to RP them again. I'll be doing a few RPs about actions in the past. Feel free to recognize or not recognize those as part of the canon.

I'll still be witnessing CNRP from a distance, and I'll still be helping you guys keep the community going. However, I will not be as active.

As for treaties:

Gebiv City is fully prepared to be evacuated if Mannelig decides to move the seat of power.

All gold reserves under Gebiv City are moved to the Rebel Army.

The Gebivian Princess ( Gebiv IV, she is called) is still in Gebiv, and will remain there with her father.

Here's to nothing at all,

Gebiv, the name used by an evil witch, a benevolent king and emperor, his aged wife, an empress hardly into the grave, her dead half-brother, her traitorous son, and her daughter conceived in her love with a German general

I will confirm the part about me leaving RP as well. There are a variety of reasons, no one more important than another. Well maybe time being slightly more important. :P I will still come and see you all in #CNRP, and who knows, maybe I will have time to try and keep track of things, but probably not. I just want you all to know I had a lot of fun with everyone here. Taeunas, I still owe you some posts in your celebration thread. ;)

Ciao!

Aww nuts, I'll miss both your presences in CNRP, especially you Mirreille.

Especially her? Not me?

Oh well, I'll miss her more than myself as well.

Heh heh, that'll be interesting...how can you miss yourself anyway? :P

Yes, especially her. Several of the things she addressed directly at me (Either via PM or in a forum thread) were especially insightful, and always well-thought-out..