The Holy Empire (CNRPS)

Lynneth

OOC: I'm assuming I have 1966 tech as per this post: Click

Also note: The Leopard 1A1 was first delivered in 1965.

IC:

In the city of Berlin

"... and we must thus must concentrate and maintain our power for the favorable moment which has already slipped by several times. Our country's boundaries according to the treaties of '49 are not favorable to a healthy state life. The great questions of the time will not be resolved by speeches and majority decisions--that was the great mistake of 1848 and 1849--but by iron and blood.

It is time for us to rise and unite our people, as the Holy German Empire."

And the population roared in support of their leader, the Holy Emperor, after he finished this speech on both radio - every household had at least one of the "People's Radios", or Volksempfänger - and television.

Many of the last years had been spent in preparation, of the diplomatic and the military kind. Numerous technologies were available, such as the Leopard 1A1 Main battle tank.

Leopard1A1.jpg

Few of these tanks were available, obviously, but they were powerful and few things could successfully stand in their way. Additionally they had highly trained armed forces, and thus the armies of the soon-to-be Holy Empire would likely conquer territory almost effortlessly.

Soon, its flag would be seen in many, many places.

800px-Flag_of_the_German_Empire.png

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: Nice...so i take it you're just being simple humans? no creativity? :P

OOC: Wrong. =P

I'm also unsure as to how I should name them. The race would be Alekians, but as inhabitant of the HGE, they'd be Germans. *confused*

I can't decide...

IC:

The Inhabitants of the Holy German Empire

th_the_alekians.jpg

(clickable)

Skeleton: Bipedal rats (or, latin: 'rattus'), usually walk on two legs. The bones are lighter than a human's, optimised for running fast and jumping high.

Body Density: All in all, their body density is lower than that of a human, making it easy for them to swim, jump and run without getting exhausted too fast.

Fur colour: Most common are grey and brown, with many shades

Eyes: Brown, Green, Yellow are the most common

Age: They usually reach full maturity by the time they turn 15 and live about as long as than the average human. 70 years are not uncommon.

Average Height & Weight: Adults usually reach a height between 1.80 and 1.95 meters and a weight of 60-70 kilograms. They stop growing at an age of about 25 years.

Diet: Omnivorous. They tend to prefer plants, but eat pretty much everything if it tastes good.

Hands: Grasping hands with 4 digits each, fingers are about 8 centimeters long, with claws being another 2 centimeters. The claws usually are blunt and don't flex, but can be sharpened pretty easily with a good nail file.

Feet: See Picture. The feet are great for jumping and running, enabling the average person to jump 2.5 meters high and a distance of about 9 meters with a running start.

Legs: Stronger muscles than a human. Usually digitigrade, though they can walk plantigrade.

Eyes: Slightly better than human sight, both in light and darkness, although they need longer to adapt to sudden brightness-changes.

Hearing: Better than human hearing.

Smelling: Similar to humans.

Sense of touch: Slightly below average, mostly due to the fur on their fingers.

Edit: OOC: Also, as usual, OOC comments are encouraged. I like knowing what people think about my writings.

Edited by Lynneth

OOC: Well, I like this introduction. Very well-thought out.

Now, mind taking a look at mine while you're at it? ;)

OOC: Mwehehehe.

I first made them Alekians 5 or 6 years ago, though they've evolved quite a bit over time.

IC:

The immediate regions around the capital, Berlin, quickly surrendered to the Holy German army. There were already plans on how to name the provinces once they had been incorporated into the Empire.

th_deutschland1900.gif

According to the plans, it would take only weeks, at most a few months to subdue the entire region which would from then on be known as the Holy German Empire.

To the north, the German forces had already reached the sea, after merely one week, those in their way fleeing or surrendering.

In the south, the province of Luckau had been taken, while the west saw Neuhaldensleben taken.

In the east, Holy Germany already spread to what would be known as Meseritz. These advances were impressive, though only because the German forces met basically no resistance. In some regions, they were even welcomed as liberators from anarchy or small tyrants.

In the meantime, newer weapons were being researched, for better tanks, guns and for much better civilian technology. Research into every direction was encouraged - especially to the newly found possibly incredible energy source of fission reactions.

ooc: Hey Lynneth.. don't expand too rapidly. If you could stop with Germany for now, that would be awesome.. ^..^ That should be a really good start for a new nation in a new world.

OOC: I've advanced maybe 100 kilometers in every direction until now. ~15 kilometers per day, quite a bit.

And yeah, I'll stop at the german borders in the pic up there. =P

Edit: I never planned to get more, unless a war with a player gets me more, of course. ^^

Edited by Lynneth

OOC: Where is my welcome wagen? :unsure:

ooc: Trying to get around to everyone, lol. Your thread is in the canon list. You made it in. Welcome Baron. My soul has been consumed with documenting the massive amount of material that got created today. :D Lets get the ooc out of Lynneth's thread for now.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

ooc: Trying to get around to everyone, lol. Your thread is in the canon list. You made it in. Welcome Baron. My soul has been consumed with documenting the massive amount of material that got created today. :D Lets get the ooc out of Lynneth's thread for now.

OOC: Heh.

See

Edit: OOC: Also, as usual, OOC comments are encouraged. I like knowing what people think about my writings.

I don't care about OOC, as long as it's not bickering.

OOC: hmmm rat-people , I have cat-people, This will be an interesting meeting.:P

OOC: Only that my rat-people are highly industrialised and some of the most advanced people, lol.

IC:

One and a half more weeks had passed. The army had made impressive advances, and it was projected that within three weeks, the entirety of Germany would be under the rule of the Holy German Empire, unless an organised or advanced army interfered.

That, however, was unlikely, and thus the Holy Emperor and his advisors began organising the already-conquered provinces. Additionally, infrastructure needed to be built, to connect every last bit of the country with the rest.

th_Advances01.png

Research progressed; Airplanes were being built, ships were being designed. Factories were planned and many more things would happen in the Empire to bring it to the top of the world.

Demographics:

Population: 43,160,800

----Alekian - 92%

----Humanoid&Human - 8%

Gross Domestic Product: 1,859,841,493,290

Military Personel:

----Soldiers: 862,160

----Armored: 8,622

----Air Force: 1,260 planes

----Navy: 61 ships

Technology:

Government:

--Type: Imperial Monarchy

--Emperor: Holy Emperor Adrastes Semarotal III.

Berlin.

The capital of the Holy German Empire, and its most populous city.

800px-PotsdamerPlatz_Vogelperspekti.jpg

The Emperor had great visiions of how it should look like in the future.

Leipziger_Platz_Berlin_-_von_oben.jpg

And as the german armies mowed any enemies they encountered down, as they occupied more and more territory, construction in Berlin began.

loew_moabit_bahnhof_210028b.jpg

This was, of course, not the only project. But it was one of the bigger ones.

Bundestag_oben_gr.jpg

While at home, infrastructure, factories and so many more things were being built, the german territory expanded more and more. Merely one and a half months after beginning the campaign, they had taken all that needed to be taken.

They consolidated their territory and the nationwide construction of infratructure, factories, even completely new cities was begun. It would, of course, take time, but it would bring the Empire to glory.

In a nationwide speech - that could potentially be heard by outsiders - over radio, the Holy Emperor announced:

"Meine lieben Freunde,

Heute ist ein historischer Tag. Wir haben Unseresgleichen versammelt, unter einem Banner, unter einer Nation, unter einem Herrn. Wir haben dies binnen zwei Monaten geschafft, unsere Soldaten schnell wie der Wind marschierend.

Nun aber werden wir unser gewonnenes Land stärken, Verteidigungsanlagen, Fabriken und Städte bauen. Unser Land soll wie kein Anderes sein; Es soll ein Diamant auf dieser Welt sein, under dem Herrn, und unter mir, Seinem Erwählten, der Seinen Willen auf diese Welt bringt.

Das Heilige Deutsche Reich soll für immer und ewig stehen,

in Seinem Namen."

"My dear friends,

Today is a historic day. We have gathered our Kin under one banner, under one nation, under one Lord. We have achieved this within less than two months, our soldiers advancing like the wind.

For now, we will consolidate our gained lands, build defenses, factories and cities. Our country shall be like no other; It shall be a diamond in this world, under the Lord, and under me, His Chosen bringing His will in this world.

The Holy German Empire shall stand forever and ever,

in His name."

Radio response, after a lot of translation of the German language, "Hail Holy German Empire. The Storm Dragon Empire of North America salutes you. What is the co-ordinates of your location? Ours will be provided at the end of this message. May we send a diplomat?" The radio co-ordinates were then relayed.

Radio response, after a lot of translation of the German language, "Hail Holy German Empire. The Storm Dragon Empire of North America salutes you. What is the co-ordinates of your location? Ours will be provided at the end of this message. May we send a diplomat?" The radio co-ordinates were then relayed.

The message was received and the Emperor pondered for a short while how he should answer.

In the end, the following was sent:

"Grüße an das Sturmdrachenimperium Nord Amerikas. Unsere Hauptstadt, Berlin, befindet sich bei den Koordinaten 50° 31' Nord und 13° 24' Ost. Unser Reich erstreckt sich von dort aus in vielerlei Richtungen.

Was den Diplomat angeht, wir würden derzeit bevorzugen, dass keine Ausländer in unser Land kommen, bevor wir unser Territorium vollständig gestärkt haben. Dennoch danke für das Angebot."

The following map would, one way or another, find its way into the Stormdragonempire.

Durhur01.png

"Greetings to the Storm Dragon Empire of North America. Our capital, Berlin, is at the coordinated 50° 31' North and 13° 24' East. Our Empire goes from there into many directions.

Regarding the diplomat, we would rather not have foreigners within our country before we have consilidated our territory. Still, thank you for the offer."

"No problem, please advise when you feel sufficiently secure for visitors." The response came over the air-waves. The language sounded disturbingly similar, yet gruff, with growls, hisses, and snarls punctuating it.

"Wir werden uns sicherlich an euch erinnern."

"We will certainly remember you."

OOC: You're learnan' german, you guise. :awesome:

Edited by Lynneth

The message was received and the Emperor pondered for a short while how he should answer.

In the end, the following was sent:

"Grüße an das Sturmdrachenimperium Nord Amerikas. Unsere Hauptstadt, Berlin, befindet sich bei den Koordinaten 50° 31' Nord und 13° 24' Ost. Unser Reich erstreckt sich von dort aus in vielerlei Richtungen.

Was den Diplomat angeht, wir würden derzeit bevorzugen, dass keine Ausländer in unser Land kommen, bevor wir unser Territorium vollständig gestärkt haben. Dennoch danke für das Angebot."

The following map would, one way or another, find its way into the Stormdragonempire.

Durhur01.png

The Mando'ade, listening in on this conversation, lloked up the language in the archives, and found it was another human tongue called 'German.'

After translating what was being said, another simple message was sent to the Holy German Empire. it was in German, although those receiving the message might find it being spoken a little hesitantly, and with an odd accent.

"Greetings from Mandalore. Would you wish to send a diplomat to us?" They had payed special note to the idea that the Germans hadn't wished foreigners on their soil at this time.

OOC: Sorry, I don't know German, and I don't sufficiently trust automatic translators. :D