And yet another SoC announcement...

David123

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh haha lol, I'm not a trouble maker or anything, and I can find a new one if i wanted, which I wont..
So, what if I jump alliance, it means I'm looking for the right alliance which I did, and I have been there for a bit now..

Yeah... you won't find a new one... for a bit, right?

Ok instead of trying to flame me or whatever you want, this doesn't mean a single thing to me, Balder you are a nobody to me, as in I really honestly don't care what you say about me. You don't know me you are saying things that everyone already knows. -_-

EDIT:Watch me get in trouble :P

Edited by kobiashiy

Ok instead of trying to flame me or whatever you want, this doesn't mean a single thing to me, Balder you are a nobody to me, as in I really honestly don't care what you say about me. You don't know me you are saying things that everyone already knows. -_-

EDIT:Watch me get in trouble :P

I'm not trying to flame you at all, actually. What I'm trying to do is raise public awareness of the fact that should you (and I'm rather sure you will) attempt to join ANOTHER alliance that they should think twice and understand what they're getting into. Also, on the nobody count, that doesn't bother me at all, in fact, I rather prefer it that way. I may not know YOU, but I know what you do and that's enough.

See, people were nicer when you were with us. :ph34r:

Kobi isn't all that bad guys and IF he ever finds an alliance he wants to stay with he may just be an asset.

Good luck man.

I'm not saying he's a bad person, if I came off that way I apologize. What I'm criticizing is his joining an alliance, putting up a placard of patriotism for a day or two, stating he'll be there for a while and then leaving and repeating the process.

I don't even know what to say.

Kobi, this is probably the last chance you'll get, and definintley the last chance you'll get from myself, or my protectorates. Make this a good one. I wish you the best of luck, and hope you serve SoC well.... better then the last 86 alliances.

He left, oh how sweet the sound of being right is.

lololololololololol.

After predicting in an open discussion that he would "prove" to everyone he could properly serve an alliance, and being told numerous times it was probably his last chance, he leaves. :lol:

Brilliant Political Move.