And yet another SoC announcement...

David123

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL !!!! Hey he set a record in ENIGMA a entire week ,or close to it ,, He is a wise choice for MoFA seeing that he has the inside scoop on a lot of diffrent alliances . I wish you all the best , and if he can get his feet set and stay with it for a while I beleive he could do a good job . Only time will tell .

LOL !!!! Hey he set a record in ENIGMA a entire week ,or close to it ,, He is a wise choice for MoFA seeing that he has the inside scoop on a lot of diffrent alliances . I wish you all the best , and if he can get his feet set and stay with it for a while I beleive he could do a good job . Only time will tell .

So you're saying he's a spy.

Lol the only reason I got it was because I was in KoA forever lol, they know me and know what I can do; only when I want to lol :P

Also iv been in 2 alliances this month like 7-9 last month, and was in Enigma for 9 days ;)

Thanks for the congrats, I should make my own fan club: Kobiashiy Hopper Institution :P

You see... alliance hopping isn't a good thing. Though, I'm sure you'll discover that for yourself soon enough. SoC, my advice to you; Appoint a MoFA that the majority of CN doesn't dislike.

You don't have to like me, I'm not gonna force you to. I was appointed because I have experience, and haven't screwed up big time, maybe some minor mishaps but who hasn't? Also alliance hoppers get in trouble if they go through like 3+ alliances in one day, I at least stay for a bit and see if I like it there.

You don't have to like me, I'm not gonna force you to. I was appointed because I have experience, and haven't screwed up big time, maybe some minor mishaps but who hasn't? Also alliance hoppers get in trouble if they go through like 3+ alliances in one day, I at least stay for a bit and see if I like it there.

You have been in about 15 alliances since you started CN, and you are only 97 days old. I am 145 days old, and I have only been in about 5 alliances. Your nation is younger than mine, yet you have been in 3 times as many alliances as me. Some nations are 1,000 days old and they've only been in one alliance there whole CN career.

Edited by LordJohnson

You have been in about 15 alliances since you started CN, and you are only 97 days old. I am 145 days old, and I have only been in about 5 alliances. Your nation is younger than mine, yet you have been in 3 times as many alliances as me. Some nations are 1,000 days old and they've only been in one alliance there whole CN career.

And? I like to explore and I haven't done wrong to any alliance except The Company. Also what good will it do to you playing Cybernations if you are not comfortable with your alliance?

And? I like to explore and I haven't done wrong to any alliance except The Company. Also what good will it do to you playing Cybernations if you are not comfortable with your alliance?

Apparently you are not comfortable with any alliance you join. One can only hope that SoC find this out sooner than later and appoint someone more suited to be their MoFA. Good luck with all of this, SoC.

Could one of the reasons you haven't screwed up be because you don't stay in one place long enough to screw up? In addition, alliance hoppers get theirs in time. For instance, if I ran an alliance to which you applied, I'd promptly reject you. Loyalty is worth more than NS and you seem to lack the former.

Could one of the reasons you haven't screwed up be because you don't stay in one place long enough to screw up? In addition, alliance hoppers get theirs in time. For instance, if I ran an alliance to which you applied, I'd promptly reject you. Loyalty is worth more than NS and you seem to lack the former.

Not my fault people accept me, and who said I'd apply to your alliance.. <_<

Not my fault people accept me, and who said I'd apply to your alliance.. <_<

The first count was addressed previously. On the second, I don't run an alliance, so that point is moot. The statement was a general one, a prediction if you will, something I'm rather sure you'll run into next week (or the week after perhaps) when you try to join yet another alliance.

The first count was addressed previously. On the second, I don't run an alliance, so that point is moot. The statement was a general one, a prediction if you will, something I'm rather sure you'll run into next week (or the week after perhaps) when you try to join yet another alliance.

Oh haha lol, I'm not a trouble maker or anything, and I can find a new one if i wanted, which I wont..