[CNRPS]World Claims

Sumeragi

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can make your country fast (eg alliances and sweeping opposition away like Uberstein), but it will take time to make infrastructure, time to make ships, time to research and develop flying machines.

Just no "INSTA-COUNTRIES", like what happenes in CNRP.

Edited by JerreyRough

You can make your country fast (eg alliances and sweeping opposition away like Uberstein), but it will take time to make infrastructure, time to make ships, time to research and develop flying machines.

Just no "INSTA-COUNTRIES", like what happenes in CNRP.

OOC: Oh, OK.

Remember that you start as one city and REQUIRE to RP expanding (and not in a few posts). It will take at least 1 month to get proper infrastructure.

And there is a new tech chart for this. No one will have past 2000 technology.

Aww.... D:

Oh well, in that case, I claim the city of Saint Petersburg. (That way, I can launch a 'October Revolution' and establish the USSR or something...)

>.>

<.<

>.>

:awesome:

Are we able to claim more than a single city or not? Because it seems like those on the first page are being granted a large tract of land, while those on the second one seem to be restricted to a single city. :C

Anyways, if I can claim stuff under my SoI, then I'll call dibs on Southern and Southeastern Brazil. If I can only claim a single city, then I'll claim Rio de Janeiro.

Are we able to claim more than a single city or not? Because it seems like those on the first page are being granted a large tract of land, while those on the second one seem to be restricted to a single city. :C

Anyways, if I can claim stuff under my SoI, then I'll call dibs on Southern and Southeastern Brazil. If I can only claim a single city, then I'll claim Rio de Janeiro.

You claim a city and from there expand to what you want in the end.

Alright then, dibs on Rio.

I'll use me as an example:

I have 1 city, with 1 other in my control but without much people living in it (in this "reality", Vancouver was being built/was built but then abandoned for some reason). There are otehr cities in the area as well, some human & others like mine. I'll soon RP taking another town (then city). you know, small city grows and expands, making enemies, friends, and corpses.

Additionally. Anyone staking a map claim without making a corresponding creation post will be pre-empted by anyone making a creation post. RP'd claims take priority over Non-RP'd map claims in the map forum. Just a warning to those of you who haven't detailed your nations yet.

Oh, I've detailed my stuff:

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=48547

EDIT: Claim is in red:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/comm...iodeJaneiro.svg

Edited by V The King