[CNRPS] Cybernations RP + Variable Races

Maelstrom Vortex

New Rule: The WAR Code. This is non-negotiable.

All wars in [AEGIS]/CNRPS must be negotiated and/or consented to before any posting. All wars must remain consensual throughout the duration of the conflict. The moment a war is objected to OOCly in a thread it ceases to exist and the nations automatically revert to peace with all conditions returned to a prewar status. Players seeking to participate in an on-going war must obtain the explicit consent of all currently involved players, in the case of civil wars this is the one person who operates the country. In the case of other wars it may be 2 or more depending on how the sides of the war have evolved. Violation of this policy can result in your suspension from canon. In the case of a suspension from Canon, something goes terribly wrong in your country and it explodes like Atlantis.. and you are removed from the face of Aegis as a smoking crater and must create a new nation to later rejoin. There is a 3 strikes rule. Do not make me get to 3. As of this time, all limitations on the use of WMD are restricted, but targets must also consent to have them being used upon them as part of the war rules. Also, the size limit on nations is also hereby lifted. Expand to fill the world.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So magical peace mode is now enabled, where if I do not want to be war'd I just say no I don't consent?

Then if you do say yes to the war, you can say no to their allies, and hence win what you should lose.

Sounds like magical god mode.

Edited by LeVentNoir

The moment a war is objected to OOCly in a thread it ceases to exist and the nations automatically revert to peace with all conditions returned to a prewar status.

What if there is an issue with the agreement and something was unclear? I would not immediately revert back to peace without the two (or more) sides trying to work a problem out.

Of course, it isn't my rule. I'm just saying that if there is an unexpected issue that was not forseen during the initial planning, wouldn't it be good to allow the RP to continue after further hammering it out instead of making them do it again?

What if there is an issue with the agreement and something was unclear? I would not immediately revert back to peace without the two (or more) sides trying to work a problem out.

Of course, it isn't my rule. I'm just saying that if there is an unexpected issue that was not forseen during the initial planning, wouldn't it be good to allow the RP to continue after further hammering it out instead of making them do it again?

I think he means when theres "flak", not a "bullet".

Edited by JerreyRough

So magical peace mode is now enabled, where if I do not want to be war'd I just say no I don't consent?

Then if you do say yes to the war, you can say no to their allies, and hence win what you should lose.

Sounds like magical god mode.

Its to be sure that OOC does not whiplash into IC (as it seems that too often in CNRP IC hatred is broguht into OOC hatred).

They would have the opportunity to work it out, they cannot, however.. work it out in the IC thread. They must work it out in other channels. This is to prevent the current messes.

The following amendement was applied:

All disagreements about the progression of a war should be resolved in another channel of communication which is not the combat thread, the moment an OOC protest from the participating combatants enters the thread, the war halts.

They would have the opportunity to work it out, they cannot, however.. work it out in the IC thread. They must work it out in other channels. This is to prevent the current messes.

"The moment a war is objected to OOCly in a thread, the thread is stopped and any posts after the objection are null and void. Until a situation is worked out outside of the thread, it continues to be stopped. Once the situation is dealt with, the thread resumes."

That would be better.

Even better, thanks for the suggested errata. LVN: This is to enforce co-operative, versus adversarial RP, something I'm rather sure you're not accustomed to.

The moment a war is objected to OOCly in a thread, the thread is stopped and any posts after the objection are null and void. Until a situation is worked out outside of the thread, it continues to be stopped. Once the situation is dealt with, the thread resumes. All disagreements about the progression of a war should be resolved in another channel of communication which is not the combat thread, the moment an OOC protest from the participating combatants enters the thread, the war is paused. If the situation is not resolved, the war is canceled and the errata to pre-war conditions will be applied. Attempting to resolve the issue in the combat thread will result in warnings and eventually suspension.

UPDATE! (for the oil crisis in Aegis)

-In this new age, oil is more scarce; or at least it seems so. Oil, instead of being like modern day in large reservoirs, it is much more spaced out & located in populated areas.

edit: I can change to being in large, single amounts. Just made it "spaced" out in blog due to humans and plants all over the earth suddenly dieing.

edit 2: What Mael said sum's it up.

Edited by JerreyRough

He he....GO ON IRC!

It has been a long time since 2023...and oil does come long dead plants/animals.

Figure it out. ;)

Not that quickly?

The biomass of humanity and what was left over.. after many hundreds of thousands of years.. has been re-processed.

Uh huh...whatever, I suppose that'll work. However, I still say if we go with this, it means Oil is a little more scarce in Aegis.

Not that quickly?

Uh huh...whatever, I suppose that'll work. However, I still say if we go with this, it means Oil is a little more scarce in Aegis.

I think Rare oil would make the world more interesting so I wouldn't mind. Right now the jet fuels used by the Storm Dragons is formed from liquified coal and natural gas.