[CNRPS] Cybernations RP + Variable Races

Maelstrom Vortex

Scale 25 has been sanctioned for the reasons mentioned in the default post.

I thus have technology of the 1990s once I can apply all 4k tech.

Until then, 1982. Booyah! :awesome:

Edit: Holy German Empire/Alekians: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=48489

Edited by Lynneth

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, its awesome when I announce my idea on IRC, (sentient hivemind viruses) then six minutes, the OP gets edited to kick that idea out.

MV, you are just changing rules to suit your self.

Creativity and freeing minds my ***

You just keep finding things that you know won't be allowed.

You just keep finding things that you know won't be allowed.

No, I found an original creative idea (totally legal when i said it) (much more so than whats been posted so far) and then MV changes the rules.

Thanks MV, changing the rules to suit your self.

If you want the freedom of RP you claim, stand up and let people RP the way they want.

No, I found an original creative idea (totally legal when i said it) (much more so than whats been posted so far) and then MV changes the rules.

Thanks MV, changing the rules to suit your self.

If you want the freedom of RP you claim, stand up and let people RP the way they want.

Was it scientifically possible? Nevermind, ignore that question--did it have a real possibility of infecting every living thing?

I actually changed the rules to help govern smurfs LVN. The rules apply to everyone. You take things much to personally and all you're trying to do is be a detractor. You are welcome to participate. Create a race WITHIN the given guidelines which we ALL must abide by and you are welcome to play. If you attempt to exploit the rules in a way that gives you an advantage over someone else that isn't based in IG statistics, I reserve the right to modify the rules to remove that advantage.

To be honest, you actually have no idea when I make rules changes. I make a dozen edits a day, mostly relating to the addition or editing of Canon threads in the OP.

And yes, the rules are still being revised as things develop. New ideas merit new responses. Rules must be flexible, restrictive, but not suffocating. Most importantly, they must be equitably applied.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

Just a reminder; remember to RP your people getting places. If you are going to have a meeting somewhere, then it may take days for the different nations to travel there (as air-planes arn't a big thing yet, not to mention where your going to get oil/gas from).

(this isn't directed at anyone, just begin sure eveyone knows ;))

Edited by JerreyRough

This is just a note that I am no longer tracking canon threads, instead, I will be tracking only canon introduction threads for new empires and new species. This is because.. tracking all of them.. would get very challenging.. very quickly, and consume a lot of space i the cannon rules. I may even have to move that listing to its own post later.