What's goin on?

Pigz

I have been hearing sooooo many rumors of wars, and when they are going to happen, but I dont really know who/what to believe; everybody on NPO? NPO with others? IRON down? June, march...WHEN?

I know people will most likely use this as a joke thread and post unreliable information here, but I would just like to know an ounce of what is really happening/what is going to happen.

I have been hearing sooooo many rumors of wars, and when they are going to happen, but I dont really know who/what to believe; everybody on NPO? NPO with others? IRON down? June, march...WHEN?

I know people will most likely use this as a joke thread and post unreliable information here, but I would just like to know an ounce of what is really happening/what is going to happen.

No one knows what really is going to happen. Well, I bet some people do, but I doubt those people are really going to spill their plans. But really, even the schemers don't know what is going to happen.

The rest is just speculation and personally I don't care for speculation, but that's just me. I'm sure others will fill the gossip desire for 'ya.

Have faith, and follow orders. Your superiors will care for your every need. That spongy lump of goop between your ears? Try not to use it so much. It's dangerous for your safety. ^_^

Well the notion of "trusting NPO" as listed in your OP is... well let's just say that's been tried and tested by countless groups of people.

It didn't work.

Obviously you probably shouldn't "trust" the complete other side on this either.

Personally I think you should read the Tattler, read "This week in Pacifica" and then if you want the opposing views just read the troll posts within TWiP. >.>

Really there is no one who will tell you the full story if you aren't already at the top. Read the info, and make your guess.

I would suggest asking your own leaders for information, you won't get anything good here. Lol.

He'll probably get more here than from his superiors in Pacificia, he just won't be able to decipher or sort through it to find out what's true or not.

My advice would be to start at the beginning.

What's Goin On?

Mother, mother there's too many of you crying. Brother, brother, brother There's far too many of you dying. You know we've got to find a way to bring some lovin' here today.

Father, father, we don't need to escalate. You see, war is not the answer, for only love can conquer hate. You know we've got to find a way to bring some lovin' here today.

Picket lines and picket signs; don't punish me with brutality. Talk to me, so you can see what's going on. What's going on

Father, father, everybody thinks we're wrong, oh, but who are they to judge us simply because our hair is long? You know we've got to find a way to bring some understanding here today.

As always, thank you for your continued professionalism.

There shouldn't be anything wrong with asking for the truth from your leaders. Of course, this is unacceptable in CN.

Lemme tell you a bedtime story!

Ok, so little Johnny in EEO (Ebil Empire Order) asks his emperor who is going to be an enemy in the next war. The Emperor tells little Johnny that they will probably attack the AAA (Awesome Acronym Alliance). Unfortunately, little Johnny happens to be a spy for, uh, Pox Vopuli, and he posts logs all over the forums. Now the AAA has a casus belli to declare war on the EEO, when the EEO is unprepared for it! So, the EEO loses the war, because the Emperor told his subjects things they shouldn't have known.

The only thing going on is that alliances are evolving as they always do, which means new faces running them, and sometimes the new faces in one don't get along with the new faces in another when their predecessors did. People get unhappy, cancel treaties and start plotting against each other. There's no timeline or predictable outcome, but the one thing that you can be certain about is that nothing is for certain.

Ok.

GeorgetheGreat: EVERYONE HATES ME

[11:00pm] GeorgetheGreat: I AM RELEVANT

[11:01pm] `Coursca[iRON]: lol

[11:01pm] Moo-Cows: hehehe

[11:01pm] Reyne[OG]: GtG. I don't hate you.

[11:02pm] Triyun: screw you!

[11:02pm] GeorgetheGreat:

[11:02pm] Triyun: I hate you!

[11:02pm] Triyun:

[11:02pm] GeorgetheGreat: no u

[11:02pm] GeorgetheGreat: <>

[11:03pm] Triyun: NO U!

[11:03pm] `Coursca[iRON]: no u

[11:03pm] Triyun: thats it!

[11:03pm] Triyun: Q Civil War

[11:03pm] `Coursca[iRON]:

[11:03pm] Fea|AFK: We call dibs on IRON.

[11:03pm] Desperado`: Im sure moo wants a shot at pansy

[11:03pm] Fea|AFK: Wait

[11:04pm] SL[sparta_Gov]: I call Nixon!

[11:04pm] Fea|AFK: We're not talking about that?

[11:04pm] SL[sparta_Gov]: No wait, Stalin!

[11:04pm] Fea|AFK:

[11:04pm] `Coursca[iRON]: Heh.

[11:04pm] Fea|AFK: We want #1 on Orange.

[11:04pm] Fea|AFK: Give it to us or feel our wrath!

[11:04pm] `Coursca[iRON]: Not bloody likely.

[11:04pm] • `Coursca[iRON] calls in NPO and MCXA

[11:04pm] Fea|AFK: pff

[11:04pm] `Coursca[iRON]: You lose.

[11:04pm] Celt: hehe

[11:04pm] • Fea|AFK calls in NPO and MCXA

[11:04pm] `Coursca[iRON]:

[11:04pm] Fea|AFK: I can do it too!

[11:04pm] Moo-Cows: RAWR