What MHA REALLY think about NPO

Pratom

So here I am. Really angry at MHA as are a lot of people but I'm the only one with balls enough to post these logs, they're from #harmless their personal channel.

It's actually not considered ballsy to log dump or post private conversations from your alliance or previous alliance. In fact, it happens with such frequency that most shrug their shoulders and move along unless there is something ground breaking ... and usually there is not.

Think of a word that is the opposite of brave and find a way to place it in your statement and you'll have nailed it.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ever wondered where global warming comes from? We took all the cold to cool down the pacific region so our icecream doesnt melt!! Is that not shaking news??

I cannot believe you.

It's actually not considered ballsy to log dump or post private conversations from your alliance or previous alliance. In fact, it happens with such frequency that most shrug their shoulders and move along unless there is something ground breaking ... and usually there is not.

Think of a word that is the opposite of brave and find a way to place it in your statement and you'll have nailed it.

Van Hoo is right on the money :P

Actually when I was there we didn't talk too much about other alliances. Mainly we !@#$%*ed about RL and posted links to stuff and discussed.

When I #$%$ed around about RL I got in trouble :( But still I cant believe pratty did this lol..

Hoo you are alot nicer then i am

/me waves to Hoo

A Bloke named Thunderstruck thinks that NPO are boring? how insane is he? he must be of his Rocker, just some random idiot retarded bloke who comes on IRC and calls an Alliance Boring. (How INSULTING!)

is that what his like Pratom?

Not to mention John Mathews is the only person in those logs that is still in MHA! Great work Jaws (my nickname for Pratom)

of course if NPO have a problem with it, they can send someone to chat to thunderstruck. i think he would prefer Dark Mistress of all people *winks*

So to vent your anger at MHA for being called a traitor and a spy, you become a traitor and a spy? And a bad spy at that with that very innocuous logdump.

Seems the only thing the MHA is "guilty" of is being a very good judge of your (lack of) character.

(edit: spelling)

Edited by Aalumni

Maybe he likes you :)

I'm glad there's none of me. Thanks for that Pratom.

Hey, I'm damn proud to be in that post. It gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling to think that he thought that anything I say is going to cause an international scandal. Apparently I'm the President of the MHA, who, much like President of the United States, has to have all of his words scrutinized with a heavy microscope.

Also ada, I'm still in MHA :P

Edited by Stonewall Jaxon

Hey, I'm damn proud to be in that post. It gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling to think that he thought that anything I say is going to cause an international scandal. Apparently I'm the President of the MHA, who, much like President of the United States, has to have all of his words scrutinized with a heavy microscope.

Also ada, I'm still in MHA :P

Yeah. Thing is, there is a lot worse that I've said to him before. The logs that were posted weren't bad. Be glad for that. Sometimes it's best not having people know some bad things you say. Everyone slips up, at least he didn't post anything bad. Good luck about the microscope part, you may come to find out later that having people know EVERYTHING you say can be harmful.

The only two bad things that were said about NPO there were that they were boring, and had 800 bad members. The latter was probably just a spur of the moment thing saying that numbers aren't everything rather than saying that NPO actually had 800 bad members.

So to vent your anger at MHA for being called a traitor and a spy, you become a traitor and a spy? And a bad spy at that with that very innocuous logdump.

Seems the only thing the MHA is "guilty" of is being a very good judge of your (lack of) character.

(edit: spelling)

Seems to be on the money.

Anyways, I for one am shocked that people in CN have opinions. I mean, I was always told it was just mindless hailing, and that people followed the party line. always. I'm not sure if I can recover from this )):