• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

WE have icecream....

So that's how you do it...

/me takes notes

Seriously though, at least make an effort to get logs that are incriminating, or go through the effort to make some up if you're gonna do a log dump. non-controversial log dumps... just kinda waste space.

I want my minute back.

Seriously, if this is the worst that goes on in MHA's private channels then I applaud them for their discipline and all around good sportsmanship toward everyone in this game. They are a far more kind and tolerant bunch than most I've encountered.

I want my minute back.

Seriously, if this is the worst that goes on in MHA's private channels then I applaud them for their discipline and all around good sportsmanship toward everyone in this game. They are a far more kind and tolerant bunch than most I've encountered.

Actually when I was there we didn't talk too much about other alliances. Mainly we !@#$%*ed about RL and posted links to stuff and discussed.

As you apparently did something in the Ministry of Towels can you explain the techdeal policy MHA uses for newer nations?

You must know we're more interested in that.

Were rather laid back but you get any internal MHAid you have to tech deal. But if you active on the forums it's kinda negated