What MHA REALLY think about NPO

Pratom

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I don't know about you but there I see MHA members insulting MCXA, FAN, NPO, IRON, GOONS, GPA. :) I'll add more as I find the logs. :)

Yeah, saying lol FAN is ground shaking.

This was a terrible log dump, couldn't you put something about techdeals in it?

Lol i will break it down for everyone.

Pratom once upon a time was a space saver in the Ministry of Towels in the Mostly Harmless Alliance. After sometime he got mad that myself and Nolissar demoted and ultimately removed Josshill from the MoT for producing no less than 10 complaints.

Now this is his payback.

Log dumping is lame. Even your friend Josshill said it was lame and that you shouldnt do it.

Maybe you should listen to him.

The funniest part of this is: Pratom is upset that he is being "persecuted"..... YET look at the ultimate turn out of this... him showing the world who he is.

People like you, who try to ruin other people's fun should not be playing the game.

EDIT: im not MHA just to inebriated to figure how to change this thing.

Edited by tristram

This statement made by Pratom, was not issued by his current alliance, namely us the ACF, due to these actions, no ACF member other then government shall speak in this trend, and this is a direct order.

The High Council and the Managerial Council shall be launching a full internal investigation into this matter and will deal with it promptly and swiftly when we have come to a conclusion, we sincerely apologise to our allies for this and the MHA.

Lol i will break it down for everyone.

Pratom once upon a time was a space saver in the Ministry of Towels in the Mostly Harmless Alliance. After sometime he got mad that myself and Nolissar demoted and ultimately removed Josshill from the MoT for producing no less than 10 complaints.

Now this is his payback.

Log dumping is lame. Even your friend Josshill said it was lame and that you shouldnt do it.

Maybe you should listen to him.

The funniest part of this is: Pratom is upset that he is being "persecuted"..... YET look at the ultimate turn out of this... him showing the world who he is.

People like you, who try to ruin other people's fun should not be playing the game.

Well #1 Tristy poo :)

* Josshill[OA] sets ban on *!*@*.bb.sky.com

* Josshill[OA] has kicked Pratom[Away] from #OceanicAlliance (Josshill[OA])

I think he's pissed because of what the MHA did to him.. They called him a spy. When no spying was going on. I dont know to be honest with you though.

This statement made by Pratom, was not issued by his current alliance, namely us the ACF, due to these actions, no ACF member other then government shall speak in this trend, and this is a direct order.

The High Council and the Managerial Council shall be launching a full internal investigation into this matter and will deal with it promptly and swiftly when we have come to a conclusion, we sincerely apologise to our allies for this and the MHA.

It was truly an independent decision and action. ACF cannot be held accountable. All said above is confirmed.

Well #1 Tristy poo :)

* Josshill[OA] sets ban on *!*@*.bb.sky.com

* Josshill[OA] has kicked Pratom[Away] from #OceanicAlliance (Josshill[OA])

I think he's pissed because of what the MHA did to him.. They called him a spy. When no spying was going on. I dont know to be honest with you though.

And log dumping private conversations is definitely the way to go about proving you aren't a spy, am I right?